The Wii isn't that great

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordrrr

Do you fear the dark?
Feb 18, 2007
Seattle
It's a gimmick I mean come on guys. The wii will last like two years or so, but that's it. I mean, people are so going to be bored with waving a controller around in a few years. Yeah, it's got mario galaxy and MP3, but that's all. Smash bros. may be good, but it seems the same thing with a new character list. I really don't see anything good about the wii.

Yeah it sucks, lets go play on the other systems that are the exact same thing that video game consoles have always been except with better graphics.

Really though, setting the whole controller concept aside. Its still new games, new stories, old games with new stories. Game content can be great regardless of controls. If nintendo does good it will be because of game content in the long run. Not because of the appeal of their controllers.

lordrrr said:
It's a gimmick I mean come on guys. The wii will last like two years or so, but that's it. I mean, people are so going to be bored with waving a controller around in a few years. Yeah, it's got mario galaxy and MP3, but that's all. Smash bros. may be good, but it seems the same thing with a new character list. I really don't see anything good about the wii.

WTF?!?!?!?!?

Do you even know what your talking about?
It seems to me, that your a new comer right?
Why is it that peeps like you, always have bad sh*t to say about the wii!
I mean cant anything positive come out of you peoples mouth instead of something negative?

(Dont get offensive over this, we're just debating/argueing, but their will be more members over here anyway to flame this thread up, so feel free to talk trash about the wii, because you are indeed entitled to your own opinion, but dont think noone is going to flame you!!)

the wii will keep expanding. It's not like in 2 years we'll be waving a controller back and forth, it'll be more in depth as new games and ideas are developed.

The graphics industry can only go so far. You can only get so realistic before you have to go into gameplay. Sony and Microsoft will have to focus on immersing the player into the game rather than showing off. And when they're trying to do that, Nintendo will be improving gameplay and graphics.

BTW, this thread is considered trolling. Please don't do it again.:p

Lol you came to the wrong forum for talking about crap like that,

Go crap a Xbox360, and don't forget to wipe with a PS3

And to the people just saying you agree: don't do that either. And don't feed the troll. Heh, all these things can get you banned if you're not careful ^_^

lordrrr said:

why did u even come on Wiichat with such defiance for wii. Wii is so revoluntary hintz the codename revolution. lol I really dont appriciate that and i think neither do wii fans including myself

lordrrr said:

Guess I'm gonna say I kinda agree with you. In my defense for owning a Wii is it's affordable and games play good (gameplay>graphics). Gimmick or not, I'll enjoy the Wii while it lasts.

In my opinion the Wii may last 5-7 years then it's up to Nintendo what to do with it, if my system was to have a short life span I wouldn't feel too bad cause it's much less expensive then the XBox 360 and PS3.

All the gaming systems are designed to do one thing, and that's to let you play games and enjoy your time. Games are meant to played not watched, yes better graphics makes the experience more realistic but doesn't change much in terms of gameplay.

Bottom line is, I really don't see the point of the argument, cause life is about choices. It's up to people to decide what to do with their money and buy whatever makes them happy...

All i have to say is that you are an ignorant faggot. One of the biggest points is it is a Nintendo product. It will live forever and never be forgotten. It has already made a huge impact on the gaming world and has helped develop video games to further involve the player and make every game more in depth. Yes many 3rd party games are gimmicky but most 3rd party games are on any platform. Once again its Nintendo , half the amazing games in the next decade will be exclusively for the Wii. And one questions. WHY ARE YOU ON WIICHAT???!?!?!?!? WIIchat!!!!! do u not understand. YOU STINK OF ignorant FANBOYISM GO PLAY YOUR nGage fag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back