The Wii isn't that great

Status
Not open for further replies.
He means let this thread die don't give this whore the attention he wants

How is the Wii different from other consoles

Your statements are as idiotic as the Wii fan boys, the only difference is they are at the other side of the spectrum.

IMO the Wii is a great system.

As proven by Wii Sports, the Wii enables a level of interaction never before seen in the home and does it at a very low price point.

Unfortunately although the Wii itself is a great system, many of the games are not. In fact, a lot of them seem to suck.

Time will tell.

This Wiik said:
Your statements are as idiotic as the Wii fan boys, the only difference is they are at the other side of the spectrum.

IMO the Wii is a great system.

As proven by Wii Sports, the Wii enables a level of interaction never before seen in the home and does it at a very low price point.

Unfortunately although the Wii itself is a great system, many of the games are not. In fact, a lot of them seem to suck.

Time will tell.

Who in the Blue-Hell were you talking to?!?!?
And whos the idiot?
MATTER OF FACT, WHO WERE YOU POSTING THAT TO

Last edited:
CyanRussel said:
lol i was trying to figure that out too. Hes talking to the guy who made the thread and saying Wii fan boys make statements just as ridiculous but his are opposite of the Wii fanboys ( of course since he doesnt like Wii) Plz no flaming not all fanboys are complete assholes who are ignorant.

fatalorgasm92 said:
All i have to say is that you are an ignorant faggot. One of the biggest points is it is a Nintendo product. It will live forever and never be forgotten. It has already made a huge impact on the gaming world and has helped develop video games to further involve the player and make every game more in depth. Yes many 3rd party games are gimmicky but most 3rd party games are on any platform. Once again its Nintendo , half the amazing games in the next decade will be exclusively for the Wii. And one questions. WHY ARE YOU ON WIICHAT???!?!?!?!? WIIchat!!!!! do u not understand. YOU STINK OF ignorant FANBOYISM GO PLAY YOUR nGage fag
This is what I was talking about. Don't do this. Or you will end up like him, banned.

I really bought a Wii for the games that are coming on it. As long as the good games keep coming the Wii could last for 5-7 years! I dont think it really matters that much if the controller gets a little less immpressive....but as long as developers do new things with it, that really wont happen anyways!

Just like the d-pad for the nes was a gimmick that was copied? Just like the rumble was a gimmick that was copied? just like the joystiq was a gimmick that was coppied? Just like the smooth r/l buttons where you can press soft or hard was a gimmick that was copied? Just like the motion controllers that have been copied and will revolutionize the way we play gaming because next gen everyone will want a peice of this cause its what people want. Nintendo invents everything, its up to other companies to steal it.

CyanRussel said:
And whos the idiot?
MATTER OF FACT, WHO WERE YOU POSTING THAT TO

Statement was directed only to the person who posted the thread.

lmao, you guys and your fanboy responses, i love em so much
oo esp. this one:
lets go play on the other systems that are the exact same thing that video game consoles have always been except with better graphics.

makes me laugh..

but face it, im willing to bet any of my money half of you guys hardly touch the wii anymore unless a friend or someone comes over

the wii is a cheap console made to get back the projected profit nintendo lost with the gamecube. The wiimote IS a gimmick to sell the cheap product which is also outdated. I like the gimmick, I think the wiimote is fun. BUT. Its still a gimmick. Without it, the nintendo would be another box with a 700mhz cpu (in comparision to the gamecubes 500mhz). Sadly today we are in an age of gigahertz... not megahertz. Nintendo is offering a product that they can make the most money off of. Thats all. Sell a cheaper quality product for more and you have more profit than selling a current gen quality machine.

Did you know the revolution was originally planned to be on par with the 360/PS3 in terms of cabality. Yeah, the gamecube failed, they didnt meet the projected profit, they dropped their ambition to get money from you.

Did you also know that nintendo had run Sex hotels and taxi services in the past? They were partners with the yakuza (the japanese mafia).

I like nintendo, they have a dark past, but kids, lets be realistic about them. Dont make them out to be more than they really are. The wii is a product made specifically to get back lost profit, not revolutionize gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back