The Wii's new compitition..

haha, the vii, someone had posted something about it but it didnt have as good as info as this, thks !

Pre-order is in.
Preparing tent and goodies now.
Someone should get the countdown going.

i know who ever made it must be out of their minds Nintendo should sue these loser... or viitendo or something but still they shouldnt be allowed to get aways with it for copyright.

Welcome to China. This is business-as-usual, there. The Chinese have absolutely zero regard for "legal" or "copyright" or "morally right". They'll steal any idea they can find, use child slave labor to produce some half-baked lead-filled cheap knock-off, put a list of lies on the box about what it is and can do, and dump as many into the market as they possibly can. Without blinking or losing sleep, or fear of retribution. It's just what they do, what they've always done, they justify it in their own mind, and it doesn't matter how much the USA or any other country puts up a stink... they just don't care. Sure, if the USA complains enough they'll make some sort of farce about "doing something about it" enough to pacify the USA into continuing to buy their crap, but nothing is really done. Close one factory, 2 more pop up in its place elsewhere, with the Chinese government gladly looking the other way for the right price.

And this is the junk you buy when you shop at Walmart and other "bargain" stores.

Feel real sorry for the kids there. I read that its supposed to have snes graphics. sad.

lol this is just like those PSP/DS chinese knockoffs i saw a few months ago. i forget what they called them though.

Back