The Wishing Gone Wrong Game

wiiman360

ph331 73# p0w3R 0f Wii
Jun 23, 2006
NY
forum game= wish gone wrong.
rules= one person posts something they would wish for and another [person] posts how their wish goes wrong. then they wish for something they want and so on.

example=
person one:i wish for a beer
person two: it's poisoned and you die. i wish for a dog
person three: it grows very big and sits on you, squishing you.
(the wish doesn't have to involve dying.)

i'll start.
i wish for a new computer.

The computer crashes and you loose all your files includeing your school assignments and you flunk out.

I wish for Natalie Portman as my girl friend :p (Been watching the movie Garden State alot, if you havnt see it you need to!)

she is but she dumps you during a sudden fight between herself

i wish for my girlfriend to kiss me

You get sent back in time to the days before Atari.

I wish that penguins could talk!

Penguins would frame you for arson. I wish for a new controller for a Sony console to stop me getting repetetive motion injury from rolling my eyes while viewing the Dual Sho.. Shake.

Um, your wish is ghey. You get a new controller, that incredibly uncomfortable and it sucks playng. Plus your then in a life threatening situation and the only way out is to wish for something to save you but since you dont know how to wish you die, or atleast, your junk gets horribly mangled.

I wish for Hover Boots, cuz that would be awesome to just put on boots and fly anywhere (not ghey hover boots from zelda) like hover boots you can fly with. See I made a great wish for something great, and I made it easy for the next fewl who plays this game, because come on hover boots, you can all see what would go wrong there.

Due to a serious manufacturing defect, your hover boots spontaneously combust while you are wearing them and burn your feet off.

I wish for moderator powers on wii chat ( i think i know where this one is going to go...)

Now this is an ancient thread...

The very hammer you wished to control instead destroys you without hesitation, squishin' ya like a cockroach under an anvil.

I wish for world peace.

World peace returns, until TampaBondo comes back from the dead because hell couldn't contain him and rains his fury down upon all fish-life in violent and harsh revenge...POW!

I wish I could talk with animals.

PS- please rename this thread to "The wishing gone wrong game" or something more appropo?! Thx Karp master

Your wish is granted as you become an animal yourself. Your understanding and capacity for human language mysteriously begins to vanish in exchange for universal understanding with animals. Slowly, you become more beast-like as you begin to feel distant from those that were once close to you, eventually leading you to abandon human kind to live a twisted life in the swamp lands of Florida...

I wish human kind wasn't so bloody corrupt 'n evil.

PS- please rename this thread to "The wishing gone wrong game" or something more appropo?! Thx Karp master

WELL, ISN'T THAT A SWELL ****IN' IDEA?

srsly OP, why didn't ya actually name the game lawl

Karp's wish is granted. The world becomes less corrupt and evil. Then Brarak Obama got reelected and everything went back to crap.

I wish I had the ability to see 5 minutes into the future.

I wasn't expectin' that sudden turn of (political) events loooool. Well, I can tell ya ain't votin' for Obama. :lol:

Your wish is granted; but the five minutes of the future is always different from what does happen. Instead, you only see what you want to happen, never the truth.

I wish that the entire world was covered in water.

/team aqua supporter?

Karp's wish is granted! A gigantic meteor slams into the earth causing numerous global sunami to overrun all land masses, killing all life on earth except sea-dwelling creatures. Unfortunately the meteor was radioactive, and slowly killed off all of the sea creatures as well over the course of the next year.

I wish I was a little bit taller, wish I was a baller, wish I had a girl that looked good I would call her...

Back