Corrupture

oh god this is like when your playing truth or dare then the 2 people who like eachother keep choosing eachother then they end up going out and what not

people think your a freak because you have weird powers based off some dude named kyuubi no one knows about, so then they lock you up thinking your crazy

i wish for ssbb_lover and sasuke would not go out (corrupt it and get it over with so you guys can stop fooling around!)

Sovieto said:
i wish for ssbb_lover and sasuke would not go out (corrupt it and get it over with so you guys can stop fooling around!)
WTF?! Like on a date? I don't understand.
Sovieto said:
people think your a freak because you have weird powers based off some dude named kyuubi no one knows about, so then they lock you up thinking your crazy
The $h1t w/ dat', i'd just break out, I'd have such powerful strength and ninjitsu:)

ninjitsu....yah.............rightttttttttttttt......did you get the memo?
not on a date, just go out online, it will work out for you anime people im sure, BELIEVE IT!

thats skrewd up and hilareos at the same time:wtf: :lol: :wtf: :lol:

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
ninjitsu....yah.............rightttttttttttttt......did you get the memo?
not on a date, just go out online, it will work out for you anime people im sure, BELIEVE IT!
Still not getting u...

ssbb_lover and sasuke don't go out. Instead the stay in their house discussing Naruto with Sovieto via E-Mail. (I get the feeling Sovieto would hate that)

I wish this thread was back on topic.

It becomes back on topic, leaving everyone terribly bored and everyone blames u for it so they send russian ninja bears to fly a plane into a house and u rip u to pieces. Then everyone realizes there is no topic to this thread, it's just a game. U die for nothing.

I wish everyone knew wut IGPX was (if u don't know ask)

In 2007 a new mineral was discovered Porelium. Porelium offered solutions to disease, hunger and wars. Sadly India was the sole source of Porelium. In order to protect India's Porellium Germany offered military support. In 2008 The India-Germany Porelium eXchange was set up and, in under a decade became the largest company the word has ever known. In 2028 using there economic and military might IGPX conquered the world and re-introduced slavery. ssbb_lover was one of the first slaves.

(And yes I do know that IGPX is Immortal Grand Prix)

I wish that I were a slightly better singer.

U were, but that didn't change the fact that averyone still hated it:p (Nothing Personal)

I wish all pretty anime girls were real:p

Leviathan said:
ssbb_lover and sasuke don't go out. Instead the stay in their house discussing Naruto with Sovieto via E-Mail. (I get the feeling Sovieto would hate that)

I wish this thread was back on topic.

i hate email, and i have RESPECT for naruto, but not to the extent where i could accutaly TALK about it, so yah i would hate that

anyways i wish i would haev done a quick reply so i could read what the person above me's wish was

All anime girls werent pretty but hot and they became real, BUT they all fell in love with me and you shot yourself..........................Again....:p

I wish that everyone will talk about Naruto(corrupt that shiiiit! :p)

Aiigghht xD

Everyone started talking about it, but then they somehow started talking about all the future episodes and how awsome they r. But u haven't and can't see them, because the episodes they talk about r from the future. They also start talking about one seen where Sakura's changing her clothes *strip* *strip* but then someone trips over a powercord at the broadcasting station and the seen shuts off. Hearing this u kill urself because that moment kept haunting u for those last 2hrs. of ur life...(BAM DAMMT! U'VE BEEN CORRUPTED!)

I wish all the hot anime girls would kill me and not do anything good to me (now u have to corrupt it so it's the oppposite...hehe)

well they did and they didnt do anything you know why? Sakura gave all of them one Kunai each to stab you in places, yes hurtful places and you got killed slowly(I can corrupt you in ways)

I wish *cough*I mean i Know Sakura wants to *Cough* have*cough* xD younglings shouldnt know xD and she did but i wished again after that wish that Sakura will kill ssbb_lover xD no offence :D

U nvr do it w/ her, just as u r about to have "fun" she slices u in half w/ Demon Windmill Shuriken! Looks like she stills has a thing for Naruto.:p
Naruto_and_Sakura_Mature.jpg

And she did me instead of killing me:lol:
I wish I used Demon Windmill Shuriken on Kakashi

Back