Corrupture

It isn't, but u r mocked for the rest of ur life for making such an idiotic waste of a wish, driving u to the Sahara Desert to bake u to oblivion.

sasuke747 said:
Damn you SSBB_Lover :p
:lol::)
sasuke747 said:
Andy Roddick came dead last and he exploded .
:0 That's impossible, he's already won 3 matches:lol:

I wish terrorists died and nvr returned in any form or way and could nvr do anything, they just were gone.

And so they did, however the world became too peaceful. So peaceful in fact that something far worse than terrorists returned... hippies.

I wish that my computer suddenly sprouted ears and a mouth and could converse naturally in 12 languages.

your computer turns into a killing machine and tries to take over the world, dictating everyone in 12 different languages

i wish for 3 wishes

Supermariomp3 said:
you wish for additional wishes causing the genie to never leave. The genie realizes that and doens't want to be around for a long time so it kills you.

I wish I'd come up with my own awnser instead of stealing Supermariomp3's answer.

U'r not playing the game right Leviathan, so i'm going to answer Sovieto...

U wish for 3 wishes...but the 3 wishes r all opposite wishes, so when u wish for $100,000,000, world peace and super strength, u go in debt $100,000,000, the world starts being corrupted by evil and u become a frail blind boy who ends up dying because all the hospitals were burned down.

I wish the RPG system was the best RPG ever.

It was the best RPG ever, however, RPG stood for Rocket Propelled Grenade. Therefore the earth was blown up by its superiority!

I wish that I could draw and my pictures would come to life.

you create a doodle-darkddepths and he comes out of the paper and takes your pencil, torementing you and drawing objects that come to life to make you miserable (yah a rip off from spongebob)
a more original one: you end up drawing a Wii and it comes out, then someone steals it, then you make another and it happens again, then you end up making Nintendo bank rupt and are hated yet loved for the rest of your life

i wish for POTATO SALAD!

U get it, but it's rotten causing u to get...potato sickness...anyways u die:)

I wish I went to E3 so I could tell u guys alot of info about the Wii:D

You did go, but as you stepped in the door, your ears were chopped off and your eyes gouged out.

I wish that Nintendo co. ltd. communicated via esp and I could tap into their brainwaves and tell you all exactly what they are thinking!

(I thought my last answer was in the spirit of the game...)

You manage to read what there thinking... sadly they think in Japanese. This leads you to devote large periods of your life trying to learn Japanese during wich time all your friends left you.

I wish for a packet of Mentos and a bottle of Diet Coke :)

(now u'r playing correct)
(did u watch those vids on that site, I just watched them in my science class:))
U get them, trying to imitate those 2 crazy scientists, but u find out that bullets r in the cokes, so when the coke comes splurging out bullets pop out and kill everyone.

I wish ssbb was a launch game...

(We did somthing like it in Chem and Physics (we had a cool Physics teacher) but I've mostly only seen it on google videos/youtube... sadly I can't seem to find mentos in this country :()

The fact that not only is SSBB a launch title, but also bundled with the wii leads everybody to want it. Sadly you oversleep and the wii is sold out when you get there. Because everybody's playing the wii it hinders the economy and is eventually banned. Everyones happy though 'cos they got to play SSBB on the wii... everyone that is except you.

I wish that I had a mastery of prose to rival that of Shakespeare.

(wow, that's weird man, I just learned that word (prose) today and now u said it...doo-da-loo-doo-doo-da-loo-doo)
U were so amazing at poetry that all of the most beautiful girls in the world fell in love w/ u. (sounds good right now doesn't it? watch this:)) But the problem was u couldn't keep them away and u r sued for adultery and 1,000 other crimes...and the men r especially hard on u cuz' they're so jealous, too bad for u the whole court is made up of only men.

I wish that everyone on earth had tivo...

every 1 gets tivo but tivo becoms horibly addicttive every 1 u no and love just sits and watch tivo every secon of there life they dont eat they dont sleep slowly they die and rot away in front of your eyes, every one dies and your to blame.

i wish sony would die!!!!!!

your wish will be granted by november 17, but doing this splits the market share between wii and 360, wii grows super strong and the #1 selling game is MP3: Corruption <thats the corruption ^.^

i wish for 1 game to be included in a bundle for the Wii

Back