Corrupture

they do, so they all lock themselves away. The world comes to a stop and all civilisation dies of starvation.

I wish for a Ps3 :)

it does, and u die becuase you were on the computer chatting to us during that time.

I wish that i had a 360

it does, but results in the entire destruction of the world, except you isolated area. I are left alone forever and you will get no wii. Punishment of a thought born of ignorance

I wish i was alway ingnorant and it never did bother anyone

you are always Ignorant but alot of people were Extremely Annoyed and sent some Ninja assassins after you and you went into hiding.

I wish that when i get a Nintendo wii ill be really excited!

You get really excited when you recieve your nintendo wii, however someone video tapes you and posts in on the internet. Your known as the Wii-Kid and your internet infamy makes your life a living hell.

I wish that everone spoke, in addition to there native tongue, a common language fluently.

You get your wish for nothing.....by being transported to the universe's big nothing, outer space. You try to inhale but instead your head explodes. Oh well.

I wish i could move things with my mind.

You get the power but you can't control it, then you find that your mind is always breaking down walls to men's locker rooms, and ripping off their pants and boxers, people find out your homosexual secret!
*sorry nothing personal

I wish that Ramen noodles would cook themselves on the stove

wish has been granted for awhile
*nothing personal

i wish again for ramen noodles that would cook themselves

They cook themselves to much and the pot boils to 6,000,000 degrees, causing it to make a nuclear explosion the likes of which no man has seen. U shoot up into the sky and say, "Sovieto Blasting Off Again!" followed by a twinkle to indicate u'll probably land in a pit of Pokemon who r about to kill u:p

Back