Corrupture

Your wish comes true, but your much-stronger brother bloddily slaughters you. shoulda checked the whole storyline.

i wish i could possess people.

ur wish isn't granted, but it doesn't matter since u wished for nothing...u gain nothing :0
(sry for not wishing earlier, I got caught up in the Corruption...)
I wish Link games got better and better every time

Your wish comes true, but then they come up with the best game ever, where it chronicles Link's entire life, from birth to old man in real time, so by the time Link's 100 years old, so are you and the day after you finish the game you die of heart failure.

I wish marijuana was legalized.

It's not?(jk)It waslegalized, but everyone died from overuse:sick:

I wish I could PM NateTheGreat about something...

You can't the friggin PM system is off. WOOTNESS! :p and you die because of Stress

I wish that SSBB will be my friend :) (Try and Corrupt that) xD

(okay) SSBB becomes ur friend...but then u become glued to it, unable to get off because every time u think u beat and r the best, Nintendo uses it's online capabilities to send u more characters, lvl.'s etc.! U nvr get off and everyone leaves u, and just when 5 pink-haired girls that look exactly like Sakura were about to ask u out. Too bad for u.

I wish Andy Roddick wins the U.S. Open

i was so smart i found how blow u up with my mind

i wish for kirby to suck in everthing including me (i want bad thing s to happen)

Well to bad kirby dies and you kill yourself by swallowing your self in and out :p

I wish that i has Yoshi to rid to school on! Wootness!

Well nobody dies they all kill you instead they became alot smarter than last time so they hired some Ninjas, Samurais, Military Tanks etc. to find you and kill you, fortunatly they did! wootness!

I wish that Mario has a pink cap! Try and corrupt that

mario has a pink cap and gets called gay, nintendo falls and anyone who owns a console of theirs is considered a homo

i wish this wish cant be corrupted

Back