The World Asunder (Sign-Up and OOC Discussion)

I feel sad that I even said that. Regardless of jest or not.w

Last edited:
Hey. I know Lennox and he is currently away on vacation. Considering that at least two characters rely on him responding I suggest that we put that on hold for now and have a event take place with characters who are not currently involve with anything.Alternatively we could spend this time world building. Brainstorming details of the world with one another.

Hey friends. Still here, just waiting for my turn to post.

Last edited:
Oh by the way, can we do no long-distance phone calls? Between islands, that is. It doesn't really make sense that they'd have that and I like the pseudo-telegram thing Parakoopa has been doing a lot better.

Oh by the way, can we do no long-distance phone calls? Between islands, that is. It doesn't really make sense that they'd have that and I like the pseudo-telegram thing Parakoopa has been doing a lot better.
I guess, doesn't make much of a difference to me.

Sorry to say buying think I'm too far behind on the catch up game to be rejoining anytime soon. If I try to binge read I'd just confuse myself on where the plot is headed. I'll try but if I can't do it, sorry folks. Wish I didn't have a life like back in the alternate plot days. Plus. I'm trying to get something together of my own at the moment. Waiting till this RP is near it's end of coarse. Don't want to distract anyone from what Giga has crafted. That and hosting an RP while someone else's is going on never worked out well for mine. (See: every RP I've done besides Days Passed Away. And that one flopped as well due to time restraints and lack of direction.)

Sorry to hear that. :c
I'll be looking forward to whatever you're planning.

I'm gonna let Kai, the Masked Knight, and Ansa get some conversation in before Pumice initiates his plan. I'd feel rude not giving them the chance to talk a little. However, the plan I have in mind requires both of them to be at least somewhat near Kai, so some heads up would be nice if you plan to separate them.

And Parakarry, feel free to have the Reapers arrive at the Inn whenever. You don't need to wait for Pumice, he can initiate the plan remotely if he needs to. At the same time, there's no big hurry either. It's up to you.

Okay, so Lennox, can post, nice. Can we still do some world building? Cause I really love those.
You mean like introducing new areas?

Last edited:
When I write La March, I tend to put down whatever comes to mind immediate, whether it makes sense or not.

You mean like introducing new areas?

Like we have the countries of the world, but what are the cities of those countries. A bit more about the culture of each country maybe. Some important people, etc, etc.

Let's take things one step at a time, I think we're almost done with the main Avalon stuff.

I believe I'll have Pumice start soon, that should be fine. Let me know if you want me to hold off.

As for Citri, umm, I don't really know what she's doing, I could have her blow **** up in Haven Park but that will probably happen regardless of her presence. At the same time, I've set her up to go there, so I may just have to have her do something in there. Which, as I said, will probably end in her crushing things. Whatever, it'll work.

Edit: Despite what I just said I tried to get a little world building in with my last post.

Last edited:
waitwut???

... The anti-spam-thingamajiggamaboberwhatsitcalled-karp system picked up your post for some reason, and I absolutely cannot fathom any sort of explanation as to why. Though I do know that definitely shouldn't of happened. If this occurs again, for anyone, message me and/or DBloke with a link to the post and we'll approve it ASAP.

Apparently the site has pegged you to be a threat of national Wiichat security. If this site had an airport you would be "randomly" inspected at every security checkpoint. Ya darn RP terrorist.

@Hoboturtle; Couldn't tell if you needed clarification or if it was simply Lambert being unaware, but there are pictures of the mask.

The front page was mostly dominated by a photo of a fifty-foot tall splinter, dead, the head of the Avalon Kingdom Guard posing in full armor with its headless carcass as though she had just personally slain the beast. The headline read “LARGEST OUTBREAK ON RECORD IN LOWER AVALON”. But Samna’s eyes were drawn immediately to the photo next to this one, under the headline “REVOLUTION -- NEW LEADER AND NEW WEAPON?” It was her brother, standing surrounded by microphones on the base of a statue. His arm was in the air, causing his coatsleeve to fall back and reveal his forearm markings, and he was holding aloft a mask of carven ivory.

Source

I might give Karigen a small break and may try to come up with another character by chance or try and figure out what I want to do with him. I already have a plan but it's implementing it that I'm finding a bit hard. I may just skip ahead to him later on and miss out unimportant details.

Also as for world building I thought it would be a good idea to do something with the land borders of Lokasen, having the outskirts mainly untouched but behind in technology and yadda yadda. I'll probably expand on it sooner or later but I don't feel like trying to think of anything creative as of now since College just started back up.

Back