The World Asunder (Sign-Up and OOC Discussion)

To clear up any potential confusion-- Parakarry has taken control of all three Grey Reapers. They are not NPCs and can be controlled only by him.

New character in mind. Sort of similar to Vin but more fitting in this world . A bit darker too. I'll catch up on the story then post my su

I really like Pumice, but I'll admit that I find Citri somewhat annoying. I was motivated to create a character like her after noticing that basically every character so far is super serious and/or intelligent. There has to be a joke character. There has to be. Not that Citri is entirely a joke character, she's very powerful and obviously has more backstory than was given in the SU.

I really like Pumice, but I'll admit that I find Citri somewhat annoying. I was motivated to create a character like her after noticing that basically every character so far is super serious and/or intelligent. There has to be a joke character. There has to be. Not that Citri is entirely a joke character, she's very powerful and obviously has more backstory than was given in the SU.

I was gonna make my character witty but I'm not very good at coming up with funny stuff on the spot.

Understandable. I think I like your current character, actually.

I was looking for an every day kind of character, I needed a "tragedy" to happen if I was going to make a civilized Kapshen though. I'm just trying to think of a way I can throw him into the fray.

I was hoping the plot would sort of come my way since I suck at managing more than one character and super important, great powered characters isn't my sort of thing...

I was looking for an every day kind of character, I needed a "tragedy" to happen if I was going to make a civilized Kapshen though. I'm just trying to think of a way I can throw him into the fray.

I was hoping the plot would sort of come my way since I suck at managing more than one character and super important, great powered characters isn't my sort of thing...
Hmm, perhaps Karigen can do something with Citri, I haven't finalized exactly what she's going to do quite yet. Just an idea.

When these events in Avalon wrap up, I think the action needs to be spread out between at least two of the Six Kingdoms. We don't want the characters to be this concentrated all of the time, after all, right? I'm not saying the RP isn't going well so far, I'm just saying that we need to spread the action at some point.

Hmm, perhaps Karigen can do something with Citri, I haven't finalized exactly what she's going to do quite yet. Just an idea.

When these events in Avalon wrap up, I think the action needs to be spread out between at least two of the Six Kingdoms. We don't want the characters to be this concentrated all of the time, after all, right? I'm not saying the RP isn't going well so far, I'm just saying that we need to spread the action at some point.

Suppose we could and it'd be interesting how they got along. I just don't want to rush him out of Lokasen so quickly.

Well I can tell you for a fact that Aeolus's plans will soon take him to both Ustuk and Vongola, and don't forget that both of Johaggis's characters will soon be in Erigan.

Well I can tell you for a fact that Aeolus's plans will soon take him to both Ustuk and Vongola, and don't forget that both of Johaggis's characters will soon be in Erigan.

Still doesn't help me really, I was thinking of just having him hide in a cargo plane during a Splinter attack or something but I don't want to force him on anyone, he's inexperienced in combat too so I feel like he'll be a bit of a liability.

Is this RPG focused on combat? Certainly there will be fights, but I know that a lot of what I have planned for Weidr and Gale will not be combat.

This RPG is not focused on any one thing in particular, but fights will be important, I suppose.

Hey. I know Lennox and he is currently away on vacation. Considering that at least two characters rely on him responding I suggest that we put that on hold for now and have a event take place with characters who are not currently involve with anything.Alternatively we could spend this time world building. Brainstorming details of the world with one another.

Sorry to say buying think I'm too far behind on the catch up game to be rejoining anytime soon. If I try to binge read I'd just confuse myself on where the plot is headed. I'll try but if I can't do it, sorry folks. Wish I didn't have a life like back in the alternate plot days. Plus. I'm trying to get something together of my own at the moment. Waiting till this RP is near it's end of coarse. Don't want to distract anyone from what Giga has crafted. That and hosting an RP while someone else's is going on never worked out well for mine. (See: every RP I've done besides Days Passed Away. And that one flopped as well due to time restraints and lack of direction.)

Back