There arent many good games atm, and it doesnt look like there will be for a while

clidey

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
Im going to get the Wii, but the only game that got a review over 7-8 out of 10 that I want is Twilight Princess. Red Stell was supposed to be so good but it wasn't. I probably wont be able to get virtual console games because I will be using a canadian Wii in Japan for another couple of years and they probably have some lame reason why I cant download them on japanese servers.

I played the Wii at my friends house and it looks amazing (not so much graphicly-I have a high end PC so I would know) but there doesnt seem to be much good games coming to it.

there dosent seem much good games for it? wait a bit, because all the developpers now that wii was the xmas hot item alot of people have em, and for games, god dont u ever use google or a search tool?
-mario party 8
-battalion wars 2
-metroid 3
-wii play
-SSX blur
-mercury meltdown
-sadness
-Super smash brows brawl
-super mario galaxy
-a fire emblem game
-project HAMMER
-FF crystal cronicles
need i say more?

Mario Party? Thats more like a kids game...

I am looking forward to SSX blur though. MOst of those games are going to get very low scores, and are games that could easily be played on gamecube.

I'm not really sure what your saying. I guess you don't want Elebits or Trauma Center. They got higher than 8's. Elebits acclaimed to be a perfect use of the Wiimote. It depends on the games you like, but I don't understand how you write off the upcoming releases with low scores and being easily played on the cube.

Super Monkey Ball is considered a "kids" game and yet I doubt there's a 6 year old out there who can beat it. Sure most of the games on the list are sequels but that doesn't mean they aren't worth getting. Twilight Princess is pretty much a sequel, Halo, Half-Life, all franchises and all of them system sellers. So why is it you don't think there will be any good games?

-mario party 8
-battalion wars 2
-metroid 3
-wii play
-SSX blur
-mercury meltdown
-sadness
-Super smash brows brawl
-super mario galaxy
-a fire emblem game
-project HAMMER
-FF crystal cronicles

The ones in red are your must buy games. Some good stuff for 2007!

Meh, probably still worth getting. I mean, if you have a high-end PC, then think: For the price of only one stinking video card upgrade you can get Zelda and the wii, and change the way you play games forever. (OK, last statement was unneeded and excessively cheesy, but you get the point).

Wii is a party system, fun with more people. Therefore, games like mario party and Wario Ware are probably going to thrive on it. There's always a few Gamecube titles you could get and play until things like Super Smash Bros Brawl or the next Mario come out (that is, if you don't already have a GC).

C'mon, you know you wanna. With your $350+ donation, Nintendo will make even better consoles in the future....

maybe its just me, but did all gamespots wii reviews look negative and biased? seemed like it to me... and why is Wii coming out with so many party games
Rayman (im gonna get it) Monkey Ball (im gonna get it o_O) Wii play (im gonna get it for the free wiimote) Wario thingy, wii sports, Mario Party? :p alot of those i'll get cause they look awesome :D buuuuut. -.- doesn't change the fact of so many party games.

my list of good gamess to get for wii if i had the $

1.Zelda
2.Rayman
3.Excite Truck
4.Monkey ball
5.CoD3
6.Red Steel
7.Elebits
8.DBZ (i feel ashamed to admit it...)
9.Madden (im not a real football fan but i had to make a 9 and 10...)
10.Virtual console

dont feel ashamed about dbz it looks good on da wii and ive played it on da ps2 very much worth gettin

Back