There is not going to be another DS anytime soon, so dont worry, you can still buyone

Eddienoteddy

mii love wii
Feb 13, 2007
CT
Wii Online Code
1656-4947-1080-8284
like it says, all the people saying they are worried about a DS2 coming out soon, do not worry, the DS lite is still selling at incredible numbers, and Nintendo will not release a new handheld system for a long long time

or at least long enough that if you buy one now you can still have an awesome time with it and not worry about a new one coming out soon

Thats if you can find one to buy!

There seems to be a shortage of them as well as a Wii shortage.. .. ..

kronau said:
Thay are easy to find for me theres always about 20-30 at stores where i live

same by me, you might not get the color you want but it's easy enough to get a DS Lite at any of the retail stores by me, and most of them have them in at least a couple different colors.

kyle

Round mine, everywhere have just got Wii's in stock, but there's not many DS' around anymore, and the places that do have them have pathetic bundles that make you pay £200-300 in total with a handful of stupid games that no-one wants! So I looked on the internet, and they're all sold out.

Lewi T said:
Round mine, everywhere have just got Wii's in stock, but there's not many DS' around anymore, and the places that do have them have pathetic bundles that make you pay £200-300 in total with a handful of stupid games that no-one wants! So I looked on the internet, and they're all sold out.

You and I are in the UK.. .. .. .. .. the others in the thread are over t'other side of the Atlantic .. .. .. ..

captainff said:
You and I are in the UK.. .. .. .. .. the others in the thread are over t'other side of the Atlantic .. .. .. ..
Oh yeah I know, I just thought I'd include my experiences, in case any Brits had a peek at this thread.

Eddienoteddy said:
like it says, all the people saying they are worried about a DS2 coming out soon, do not worry, the DS lite is still selling at incredible numbers, and Nintendo will not release a new handheld system for a long long time

or at least long enough that if you buy one now you can still have an awesome time with it and not worry about a new one coming out soon

Agreed

Nintendo have stated there will be another DS but its release wont be for a long time. If you want a source just google new DS or something its not hard to find.

Back