Thinking about getting a Wii...

The ynnaJ

WiiChat Member
Mar 13, 2007
Pennsylvania
Hi,

I'm thinking about purchasing a Wii. I don't know if I should wait for colored ones to come out (heard they come out in spring 2007 with technical upgrades) or I don't know if I should get one now.

Does the Wii take all games? Gamecube games and playstation games? I'd like to play DDR on the Wii.

Thanks!

Last edited:
hey welcome to the forum. the wii can play game cube and wii games but not ps2 games or anything by sony.
get the wii now, you will enjoy it. but it depends if you can actually get your hands on one because they are a rare speices nowadays.

Well im not one to Flame people but it won't play PS2 games no. Only Gamecube and Wii games. In other words Nintendo Games.....

You can also download OLD classics from Nes, Snes, N64 etc [They cost about £4 each]

I think you should get one now..... No point waiting for colours it's pointless. White looks so sleek and cool anyways

Wii plays gamecube and wii games. Sony and nintedno are enemies, and DDR is comming to wii, and its on gamecube.

I think you should get wii:

1. Online
2. Great motion controller
3. Master peice franchise
4. Gamecube compatibility.
5. real internet browser, complete with the whole thing.
6. DS to Wii connect
7. Looks cool
8. Cheap and fun

But if I wait for the colors, they will have technical upgrades and the controller will be better.

That is just a rumour and i dont think it will be spring 07, its just too damn soon and i will be pissed if they do release them..

Me too. Lol, I was sooo pissed when I bought my iPod for $300 and then like a week later the price reduced...and my LG Chocolate, I bought for $130 and then again, like a week later it went down to $100.

Back