Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2

RPGMasterTurk91

Turkish RPG Master
Aug 2, 2006
Somewhere in New Jersey
Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2; I heard it was coming out like end of september, but is it coming out for Gamecube or the Wii, which can play Gamecube games...If its coming out for thbe Wjj, wouldnt there b more features and benefits like online fighting and better graphics and gameplay and what not...that would b awesome. pls comment back on what u think. i ask because the estimated time for the Wii coming out is late September to December

BTW, wouldnt it b awkward for a game to come out on Gamecube couple of days/weeks before its new upgraded one comes out (Wii)? It would only b logical to make it on the Wii, cuz in Japan, number 4 came out, all on the Gamecube since of course, the games themselves are made there...so what will b the future of the games in America? When the third one comes out in America, it will definately b on the Wii tho, even tho its on the Gamecube in Japan...they wouldnt make more gamecube games when Nintendo Wii is already out, right?

Peace to all my Naruto fans... :)

Last edited:
HAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GAMING!

I say you should get your own section if you can manage pumping them out every week.

there is 6 Games for the Gamecube in japan
Naruto 1
Naruto 2
Naruto 3
Naruto 4

In Europe and USA they are called Clash of the Ninja :) and Clash of the ninja(first) is coming out now the second is coming out now aswell I believe

List of Naruto Games that I Know

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST: Heres a list of Naruto games that i know thus far; the only ones i know of that r out in America r Naruto: Clash of Ninja 1, and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja...theres also one on the Computer thats out...please read my new post i just made about my question towards the games of naruto... The title is "Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2"

List of Naruto Games--there are more coming out and in the making and a couple im even missing; for most of these games, sequals r likely to result.

Narutimate Hero 1, 2, 3—PS2

Naruto Uzumaki: Ninden/Chronicles—PS2

Naruto: Clash of Ninja 1, 2—IDK if Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 is gonna come out for Wii, or Gamecube...please read my thread on this one for the console; Naruto: Clash of Ninja 1 is out in America on Gamecube

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3, 4—Read my thread please on console

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja—PS2

Naruto Ninja Council—GBA

Naruto Mugen—PC Download

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 1, 2, 3 and 4—Gamecube

Naruto: Narutimate Portable—PSP

Too bad there wont be a clash of the ninja 3 :/ clash of the Ninja is based on the Third Naruto Movie which is being release some time next year

no sasuke747, your wrong...Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 is the sequal to Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2. The sequal to #3 is #4. Only #1 (Naruto: Clash of Ninja) came out in the U.S so far and #2 is coming out late September for the...idk what console, this is what my first post is all about...anyways, Naruto: Ninja Taisen 4 is out in Japan and the third movie was recently put already in theatres in Japan :)

The third movie is released sometime next year on the internet -.- Gekitou Taisen was only released on the Gamecube so i guess the Clash of the Ninja is gonna be the same, and i thought Gekitou Taisen wasnt the same game :/

well u know that they dont necesarily have to make it for the gamecube for the future versions when the Wii is out in America; they can transfer the info over to their new, upgraded system

it just hit me that u can play gamecube games on the Wii as well, which i found out from the FAQ section of this site. So, it can b playable on the Wii as well, eh? but i still don't know if they will take the oppurtunity to make it for the Wii itself as a seperate game but still the same title, except for the Wii, with more features from the Wii like internet connections and better graphics and such...obviously, gamecube games that u play on the Wii will not have the extra features since they were made since the Wii even came out to stores.

1st of all, would u just edit ur post? Y can't u get that?:lol:

2nd, The 3rd movie is coming out later this yr. in America and was debuted in Japan sometime in August if I remember correctly.

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
List of Naruto Games--there are more coming out and in the making and a couple im even missing; for most of these games, sequals r likely to result.

Narutimate Hero 1, 2, 3—PS2

Naruto Uzumaki: Ninden/Chronicles—PS2

Naruto: Clash of Ninja 1, 2—IDK if Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 is gonna come out for Wii, or Gamecube...please read my thread on this one for the console; Naruto: Clash of Ninja 1 is out in America on Gamecube

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3, 4—Read my thread please on console

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja—PS2

Naruto Ninja Council—GBA

Naruto Mugen—PC Download

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 1, 2, 3 and 4—Gamecube

Naruto: Narutimate Portable—PSP
O man, that's so much Naruto, i'm lovin' it:) But...no Naruto for the DS?

Okay, Clash of Ninja is not based on the 3rd movie, it's based on the 1st couple 24 or so episodes of Naruto (it only contained Naruto, Kyuubi Naruto, Kakashi, Sharingan Kakashi, Haku, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke and Zabuza)

im not saying that there isnt one on the DS, but read my other post, i may not have listed all of the ones that r out even in japan and besides, some r even in the making right now, i know some r in the making for Wii definately that r untiitled

oooo all this Naruto and Wii excitement is really starting to build up! i can almost feel the chakra burning up within me! lol jk that was dumb...:scared:

Last edited:
Back