thinking of buying...

chancherie

WiiChat Member
Aug 27, 2007
Sheffield
Wii Online Code
0663-6651-0456-5414
Im thinking of buying my dad a DS for christmas ... the only game i have heard him mention is zelda , he is into more a less any sort of game , platform .. adventure and so on , so i was hoping on somebody with ideas of what good games to get and a little info about them? plz

Dont know about the games but i rekon ur dad will like the ds i got mines last xmas used it for 2 month then my mom took it over and has been playing it ever since she is into word games.i am thinking about getting a wii whats your opinion on them.

Pheonix Wright Series
Mario Kart DS
Big Brain Academy
Maybe Yoshi's Island
Kirby: Canvas Curse
If he's pretty active with it, you could get Wario Ware: Touched!
Animal Crossing: Wild World and the list goes on.

Zelda Phantom Hourglass is very good, as is Yoshi's Island and New Super Mario Bros.

If you can find it the GBA game Zelda Minish Cap is also worth buying for him.

Def get Zelda no question.
It's pretty long and has really good gameplay.
My favourite game on the ds ( I have played about 56 games )

shazza said:
Dont know about the games but i rekon ur dad will like the ds i got mines last xmas used it for 2 month then my mom took it over and has been playing it ever since she is into word games.i am thinking about getting a wii whats your opinion on them.
the wii is great ,love mine , but my husbands pinched it off me haha

thanks looking like its deffo going to be zelda , i want to buy it for myself now to try it out lol , that will have to be the next game i buy then shall get my dad it for xmas with a ds

theres a DS lite/zelda bundle coming out, green ds with triforce symbol on it and PH for 149, save 15 bucks.

also maybe try a game like dementium, or touch the dead (i hear this ones bad though) he might like a good zombie game lol

Mario Kart DS! It's really a good game, one of the best mario kart games out there. One of my favourite DS games, as well as new super mario bros.

You can get him nintendogs :lol:

buy it, youll fall in love with it as soon as you pick it up

i would suggest picking up

the new super mario bros
and
metroid prime hunters

Back