this game

boroboy

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
7718-0763-7712-7510
hey is this game just street fighter with nintendo characters or does it have a story mode

well pick up a copy of melee since it will work on your wii. Its a slid fighter that has its own unique style.
The game isn't very much and you can probably get almost your money back for it if you sell it on ebay (because ther series is really popular) that is if you decide you don't like it.
The easiest way to get answers is to try it yourself.

Super Smash Bros. is the kind of game you keep forever, even when the next in the series is released. Brawl will be the newest and possibly the most epic of all three.

More than Street Fighter with Nintendo characters, I can say that much.

yeah and the storyline for brawl is actually pretty in depth compared to a lot of fighters, you have different modes and all, but the actual story type mode is pretty in depth with different characters teaming up and fighting other bad guys. i cant wait!

hey sorry for not being specific i meant to ask if its a street fighter style of game(side scroller fighter)(i know its this) or is it free roam aswell(like galaxy)

p.s also i have played a smash bros game i cant remember what it was but it was for the gba

Well for everyone that is answering with these responses.

SSBB will be a game play akin to the old side scrolling fighters (street fighter, mortal combat, etc.) and its with Nintendo characters (and Sega characters as well)

The game play has been tweaked from the old style games since in all the previous SB games, there are 4 player vs modes. And now with online, you should be able to play against other players online.

thank you thats all i wanted to know

------CLOSED------

boroboy said:
hey sorry for not being specific i meant to ask if its a street fighter style of game(side scroller fighter)(i know its this) or is it free roam aswell(like galaxy)

p.s also i have played a smash bros game i cant remember what it was but it was for the gba

sorry but there are no smash games for GBA. it would be sick if the NEXT smash bros was free roaming like power stone.

lol funny i was thinking about that not that long ago, a third person style Brawl, free roam, would be awsome.

abyway, i tink a smashbros game on DS would be fun

daviduk200 said:
lol funny i was thinking about that not that long ago, a third person style Brawl, free roam, would be awsome.

abyway, i tink a smashbros game on DS would be fun

Haha, yeah third person would be cool if it was just an option, if could then turn it off.

i thought it was smash bros it had 2 games a mario and luiggi and a orignal super smash bros game where you had to hid the ground below the tortioses and coins with marios head

Back