This Is A Message Straight From My Wii Web Browser!

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
THIS thing is great... no longer will I have to get off my ass to go to the computer...but now I can continue to spend hours
upon hours on my wii...just on my internet browser!
ANYWAY if you guys have any questions i'll answer them here

Yeah I am using it too and I must say for a trial run, its pretty good. You tube videos load and stream just like a pc or mac would. I am pretty impressed.

ye i am using it too, i am quite suprised just how fast it is

so we all agree this is great!
and those of us under 18...will find this to be the highlight of their holidays...honestly I am a very happy person! IT'S almost like having a compuer in your room on a much bigger monitor! I really cant belevie nintendo fans get all of this for just 250 dollars!

I know its a trial and all but I hope they add quicktime support because I like looking at the new trailers on Apple's site.

Last edited:
Question: Is music playable from the Wii Browser? (i.e. a flash based radio, etc.)

Suddke said:
Question: Is music playable from the Wii Browser? (i.e. a flash based radio, etc.)
you can play any music or flash videos...however I have found out that sites such as IGN dont let you play videos!

Joe said:
you can play any music or flash videos...however I have found out that sites such as IGN dont let you play videos!

Good to hear. That way I can just keep uploading my stuff to ProjectPlaylist. Who needs an SD card? :lol:

Back