This Is A Message Straight From My Wii Web Browser!

Alright, I have a few questions?

Will there ever be a keyboard made availible for the wii like was availible on the Dreamcast?

Also, can you download stuff onto a S.D. card from the wii browser?

no dl to sd support... yet. hopefully added later

and yes there are favorites on the trial

and keyboard? well the rate nintendo is going if they ever do release one.. it'll be wireless buuuttt itll have to plug into the wiimote. That'd be akward.. big keyboard and a tail of a wiimote lol

Is anyone elses shop channel taking a really long time to load? Mines been trying to load for 25 minutes. It wont let me turn it off without pulling the plug in the back.

billm0066 said:
Is anyone elses shop channel taking a really long time to load? Mines been trying to load for 25 minutes. It wont let me turn it off without pulling the plug in the back.
maybe you need to look into boosting that wifi signal?
mine took only eh 5-10 min?

that or everyone n their brother is downloading the software and nintendo just cant keep up :idea:

LyricistSoldier said:
no dl to sd support... yet. hopefully added later

and yes there are favorites on the trial

and keyboard? well the rate nintendo is going if they ever do release one.. it'll be wireless buuuttt itll have to plug into the wiimote. That'd be akward.. big keyboard and a tail of a wiimote lol

Thx for the favs info.

Re: keyboard - Maybe a rack to snap the remote into at the top of the board... maybe the wiimote will slide into the keyboard and allow use of the bottons on the remote... wow you got me thinking.. I hope nintendo does make a cool Wii only board, but I also hope they allow bluetooth boards.

-Bobby

That sounds cool ..And I have a Question for those that said they can watch Youtube videos how? When I try to watch them it says your javascript is either off or you need the newest version of Flash any help?

Thx

I was surprised with how quick webpages load really, almost as fast as my laptop! Youtube vids took a bit of time to load (not toooo long though) and it was cool watching some music videos and... other stuff on TV :D

re

LyricistSoldier said:
maybe you need to look into boosting that wifi signal?
mine took only eh 5-10 min?

that or everyone n their brother is downloading the software and nintendo just cant keep up :idea:

my router is 4 feet from the wii. My laptop is getting a full signal anywhere in my house. Its still loading. If this keeps up im gonna pull the plug and retry it.

Bobby -

The whole slide into the keyboard thing wouldn't work 'cuz then how would you browse with the Wiimote stationary? Then again, they could but a mouse pad on it like the ones on laptops...

NecroDemonNZXT said:
So its confirmed that u can play most flash sites like youube even with the trial? nice
yeah but for some odd reason youtube dosnt always work....in fact sometimes the internet opera will just go back to the main page on its own...i do understand this isnt the full version so I geuss its normal to have problems

I had the same problem 1 hour ago. It's freeze. So just hold the power for 3 sec. and the wii will start back. And then, try again the store and it should load pretty quick.

Back