This Is A Message Straight From My Wii Web Browser!

Alright i pulled the plug and booted back up. Went to the wii shop and it started loading. I just got back from shopping and it was still loading. Over 3 hours! This is retarded. This is one of the reasons why Ive been playing my ps3 alor more lately. I havent had one single problem with their online. I will try again shortly, and hopefully I can get through.

Last edited:
billm0066 said:
Alright i pulled the plug and booted back up. Went to the wii shop and it started loading. I just got back from shopping and it was still loading. Over 3 hours! This is retarded. This is one of the reasons why Ive been playing my ps3 alor more lately. I havent had one single problem with their online. I will try again shortly, and hopefully I can get through.
I think if you spent more time with your nintendo wii it would load faster :lol: ...but honestly the ps3 sucks balls now that I have the internet browser!

Sometimes it won't load for me too. Just hold the power button and retry. If it takes over 2 or 3 minutes try again. mine has only done this 1 time. I`m typing this from my wii =D

Suddke said:
Question: Is music playable from the Wii Browser? (i.e. a flash based radio, etc.)
So far, yes, I can see that my flash music player plays music. Like MySpace.com for instance, it plays the songs perfectly!

Toddy said:
I have a question, sorry if this sounds dumb because I haven't got my Wii yet. But how do you type with the Wii?

Whenever you have a chance to type you would click where you would type and a keyboard pops up. There is NO JAVA. This is unfortuanate because i like instant messengers.

Bulldogxx831 said:
Whenever you have a chance to type you would click where you would type and a keyboard pops up. There is NO JAVA. This is unfortuanate because i like instant messengers.

If you go to www.iloveim.com you can log on to MSN, AIM, Yahoo messenger, and something else.

:mad:When I try to get on now, it says "The Wii could not connect to the internet" and my Forecast Channel doesn't work. I test the connection and it's fine, too.:mad:

This is really nice, I find it a lot intuitive, and it isn't too bad for a trial version.

Although, a lot of times when I try to load youtube videos, it says that I need java or the latest version of flash.
And I am writing this straight from my Wii! :)

my news channel doesn't work...i click on the update button but it says there is nothing new to update...how do you use the news channel or log on to it?

The news channel wont be up until sometime in JANUARY so you cant use it until then

Back