This is a Wii Warning!

dan99iel

Hai :3. I'm back.
Aug 11, 2006
Australia, Melbourne
Wii Online Code
2887-2716-7925-0177
Hi,

There has been lots of people breaking their T.V. screens (Lots HDTV or Plasmas) computer screens and, erm... 4 Inch Tablet screens. anyway, look at these pictures, i do find them a tad but funny! heres the link: click here

Last edited:
What pictures?

anyway, there really is no need for people to be breaking their TVs. The only reasons I can think of why this is happening is due to: 1) People making completely unnecessary arm movements while playing and throwing the wiimote way too hard 2) standing way too close to the TV while throwing their wiimote too violently 3) not wearing the wriststrap properly.

Scuba Kid said:
What pictures?

anyway, there really is no need for people to be breaking their TVs. The only reasons I can think of why this is happening is due to: 1) People making completely unnecessary arm movements while playing and throwing the wiimote way too hard 2) standing way too close to the TV while throwing their wiimote too violently 3) not wearing the wriststrap properly.
And then 4) they are stupid.
;)

dan99iel said:
Hi,

There has been lots of people breaking their T.V. screens (Lots HDTV or Plasmas) computer screens and, erm... 4 Inch Tablet screens. anyway, look at these pictures, i do find them a tad but funny! heres the link: click here

Old News (there is already a thread going). That website is full of staged footage and is possibly made my some people who don't like the Wii (get a job!).

If you manage to break anything in your house while playing Wii, then you shouldn't be allowed to play it.

I scared my dad might break it because he will put so much effort into it (playing tennis im talking about).... he'll have to pay if he breaks it :)

seriously now, I mean..... come on... a strap isnt ment for you to just put all the energy ad relianse in it and let it stress all the potential energy brought on by momentum... I grip my wiimote with the strap on...

To be honest here, dont any of you think Nintendo should have realised people will get carried away with these controls and make a stronger strap? Seems like they need to build a chain one! :yikes: Kinda happy you Americans got the Wii before us in England... we know that the strap isnt too great!!!

redhood said:
To be honest here, dont any of you think Nintendo should have realised people will get carried away with these controls and make a stronger strap? Seems like they need to build a chain one! :yikes: Kinda happy you Americans got the Wii before us in England... we know that the strap isnt too great!!!
Dude, the longer the strap is the easier it is to slip off...the smaller it is the more tightly fastened around your wrist it is :p

I've heard alot of ppl are just staging these w/ websites w/ a million pics of broken *blank* (TV, laptop, etc.). You know what? These ppl need top seriously get a life, really, think about it. Spending all their time so that a console doesn't sell well, that is very sad and childish. :frown2:

The chances of this happening (even though it seems so likely that it will happen) is very slim. Just go around looking at Wii websites, do you see ANY PPL AT ALL that have broken whatever? Don't think so, only by dumb asses (no offense to those of you that this has happened to, but c'mon) who don't know how to hold an object, a.k.a. a baby? Lol, I just think it's dumb of ppl who this actually happens to. ;)

Back