This is so Gay!! Stupid Nintendo

Wait... so all of you (except for maybe Skippy) believe this?
Crazy.
I don't believe it.
Nintendo isn't that stupid. Well... maybe they are, considering this is the Big N and online strategy we're talking about; but I still don't believe it.

First gays get made fun of in this thread, now Canadians? Somehow needs to shut the hell up. Aren't there moderators here that make sure such degrading things don't happen? "That's so gay" ...you wouldn't see someone saying "That's so black" etc. Well?

islandvic said:
First gays get made fun of in this thread, now Canadians? Somehow needs to shut the hell up. Aren't there moderators here that make sure such degrading things don't happen? "That's so gay" ...you wouldn't see someone saying "That's so black" etc. Well?

I agree...you've got remember that 90% of the people on this forum are immature, idiotic brats who have no idea whats alright to say and whats not offensive. I'm black as well and I get what you're saying. Its so annoying sometimes how ignorant these people can be. But its the internet and in reality there is nothing we can do to combat hatred in this medium so for the most part I ignore it. Sad that in the year 2006 people still can't think of anything better to use to describe something they don't like other than, "gay".

Chaz said:
I won't believe it until I see it, but in the mean time I somehow doubt it, with online play apparently coming in March, tell me, how many First party games are released during that period?

QFT. I would rather have Nintendo say it to our face than that website. So until Nintendo says something about this, I suppose this to be false. Besides, it sounds idiotic anyway.

MasterJedi2U said:
I agree...you've got remember that 90% of the people on this forum are immature, idiotic brats who have no idea whats alright to say and whats not offensive. I'm black as well and I get what you're saying. Its so annoying sometimes how ignorant these people can be. But its the internet and in reality there is nothing we can do to combat hatred in this medium so for the most part I ignore it. Sad that in the year 2006 people still can't think of anything better to use to describe something they don't like other than, "gay".
...well i'm not immature...

Flagel said:
No, what the article says, is that no NON-NINTENDO games will be online until 2008. Which excludes metroid, ssbb and battallion wars, as well as pokemon.
Ah ok. Read it wrong. Meh, that does suck, but at least games like Metroid, SSBB, and other Ninty games will still/may have online.

islandvic said:

I didn't mean to offend any Canadians. I only said that because the thread maker was Canadian and was trying to make point that saying something is gay is just GAY!!!!!....i kid, i kid, I mean stupid and offensive.

I thought it would be pretty obvious because you don't hear too many people saying something is canadian unless it really is, but I guess not.

BTW people will say black people didn't choose to be black when you use that arguement.

I however don't care for the gay lifestyle, but I believe people that are gay deserve respect and that it's not as simple as choosing a sexual orientation.

Last edited:
i only put "This is so gay!!!" because its stupid of Nintendo to not let 3ed party's make online games for all of 2007!!! if you hate it so much ill change the name to "Stupid Nintendo!"

MysticGohan said:
i only put "This is so gay!!!" because its stupid of Nintendo to not let 3ed party's make online games for all of 2007!!! if you hate it so much ill change the name to "Stupid Nintendo!"

We knew that already, smart one.

Yet you still come off as a tool.

MasterJedi2U said:

I'm glad some people understand what I meant. I have family members/friends etc who are gay, so I found it insulting. I've seen comments here such as this and ignore them...but when an actual thread title is in reference to such an ignorant hateful thing, I had to say something. Gay does not equal stupid.

En4Neo said:
I didn't mean to offend any Canadians. I only said that because the thread maker was Canadian and was trying to make point that saying something is gay is just GAY!!!!!....i kid, i kid, I mean stupid and offensive.QUOTE]

Sorry, I overreacted when I read your comment right after reading the gay reference title and following posts. Looking back now I can see the point you were trying to get across. :crazy:

Back