Thread of Smash

How bout these awesome fast pased matches . I need to be as good as Leon XD [video=youtube;Mf9gCHnYx9I]http://youtu.be/Mf9gCHnYx9I[/video]

Last edited:
Has anyone here tryed brawl minus. Or brawl plus?

Both. The former is fun as all hell, the latter was a lovely improvement to vBrawl... which I was forced t' give up on since Wiichat was never really filled with Homebrewers. Or many Brawlers even, at the time I tried Brawl+.

I've tried Brawl+ but not Brawl-. Can't seem to get the game to work, it freezes at the stage-selection screen.

Yeah I'm thinking of getting project M and Brawl +/-

Don't bother with Brawl+, it's a ridiculously inferior P:M. T'was good back when vBrawl was all we had, but all Brawl+ is, is balancing things by adding or removing frames, adjusting damage, increasing hitstun, etc. No epic PSA modifying like with P:M.

Brawl- however, despite bein' a hack of inferior origins like Brawl+, is still bloody fun. Definitely give Brawl- a shot. Ya can't play it competitively since it's broken as **** but as I said, it's fun as all hell.

Don't bother with Brawl+, it's a ridiculously inferior P:M. T'was good back when vBrawl was all we had, but all Brawl+ is, is balancing things by adding or removing frames, adjusting damage, increasing hitstun, etc. No epic PSA modifying like with P:M.

Brawl- however, despite bein' a hack of inferior origins like Brawl+, is still bloody fun. Definitely give Brawl- a shot. Ya can't play it competitively since it's broken as **** but as I said, it's fun as all hell.
Yeah I've seen brawl and minus played and brawl minus looks super fun xD

Sup everyone, any news on SSB4? I've been busy working on my Art career that i havnt tried to look up any new info.

Btw, anyone need something done like a sig or something? it could help me out

Back