Thread of Smash

That AB move Lucario has is totally broken
Not at all. I've just recently figured out how to use it and it's actually good.

Aura Bomb travels slowly, and is predictable at times. Only people like me that didn't know what they were doing can use it right.

:trollface:

We are all beginners now
You have no idea.........I've never played Melee before and can't get used to these ledges.

melee ledges bleh

That AB move Lucario has is totally broken

Aura Bomb isn't Lucario's only Special. I just recently looked int' what other junk he can do... and I'm particularly interested in the Extremespeed Cancel. Rather than potentially wasting an Aura Bomb t' cover oneself when fallin' back onto the stage from a height, two Extremespeeds makes for some pretty hard t' gimp recovery.

Speakin' of, Lucario builds a small amount'a special meter by using his U-taunt, so if I taunt ya every time you lose a stock/are camping, don't hate. >_>

Most importantly, they restored Jiggly.

[/doesntactuallyplaythisjustlookeditup]

You will get it and at least give it a shot, or I'll disown ya from the Gurus.

... I mean c'mon, useful Jiggles? I know you can't resist landing them glorious Rest combos.

The Spirit Bomb is pretty good to limit your opponents moves so you can predict and follow through.
Plus if you combo into the Spirit Bomb it can be a finisher

Btw trago, broken means really good if you did not know

Broken is too good, rather... and no, I don't believe Aura Bomb is broken. It's awesome, but not broken. Probably.

And aye, I love t' use Aura Bomb as either area denial when a foe is offstage or as an approach tool. When usin' it as the latter, N-air 'em if they jump, grab 'em if they shield, chase them and try t' knock 'em back into Aura Bomb if they simply retreat. I haven't come up with any combos t' consistently cancel into Aura Bomb sadly... I'm lookin' up all'a Lucario's tools 'n such, but I refuse t' study up on any uber magic series unless I discover it myself.

I discovered a really cool combo with Ivysaur

Hope to try it on one of you guys

Also do you guys want me to create a Castlevania music brstms for the Castlevania stage in Project M

The only problem is getting it to you guys. If any of you know a good file sharing site please tell me.

Speakin' of, Lucario builds a small amount'a special meter by using his U-taunt, so if I taunt ya every time you lose a stock/are camping, don't hate. >_>
Btw if you see me U-taunt with Captain Falcon every time you loose a stock, don't hate. I am building up my awesome meter.

Last edited:
Ah, I forgot t' mention that... most'a the new stages won't work for me, they just freeze. Just like how I can't play Weegee's Mansion in vBrawl, or touch Delfino Plaza's music rates.

Btw if you see me U-taunt with Captain Falcon every time you loose a stock, don't hate. I am building up my awesome meter.

DirgesStampofApproval2.jpg

Aura Bomb isn't Lucario's only Special. I just recently looked int' what other junk he can do... and I'm particularly interested in the Extremespeed Cancel. Rather than potentially wasting an Aura Bomb t' cover oneself when fallin' back onto the stage from a height, two Extremespeeds makes for some pretty hard t' gimp recovery.
You can cancel all of his specials by rapidly pressing A while using them. Aura Bomb is the only unique one and the rest are good for approaching.

Same here. I'll taunt in-battle when I have the chance as well. :lol:

The Spirit Bomb is pretty good to limit your opponents moves so you can predict and follow through.
Plus if you combo into the Spirit Bomb it can be a finisher
Indeed. With Melee ledges like that, Aura Bomb is a great finisher. Very hard to dodge if used correctly.

If those two friends aren't J 'n I, you're banned.
I never knew Neosquid was friends with letters.

I officially really Need to get project M...0.0 the com. i'm using dosn't have a sd slot (although brawl minus I really fun ^.^)

Back