Thread of Smash

I just don't get why they chose Jigglypuff over all of the other Pokemon.

I mean, I get Mewtwo and (somewhat) Lucario, but......Jigglypuff?!

I know you didn't.

Because of the events of before you were born
[video=youtube;cjyL2Wooh9Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjyL2Wooh9Q[/video]

And she has been in every single Smash
And she is a female character

Whenever I look at Brawl's roster, I think:

"Why Jigglypuff?"

As MR said above. Also, Jiggles was a fairly popular Poke among ladies back in the day, as well as any faggots. Y'know, like that Neosquid guy. Why she got in before Mewtwo puzzles me deeply, but... eh. She's a part'a Smash history now, so there's not much point in questioning it.

'Less said questioning is outta curiosity.

So apparently Project M is compatible with the Wii U.

... Yep.

WHY THE HELL DID NO ONE TELL ME?! D:<

alsotheauraiswithme

:trollface:

I did

It was lingering in my mind for a while. But just didn't seem to get out of my fingers and on to the keyboard. (Mostly because I never bothered to look too deep into it and because their could be risks)

I'm mainin' Lucario and that's ****in' final.

:trollface:

I did

FFFFUUUUUU.png

What do ya think? ._.

The only reason I didn't main Lucario in vBrawl is 'cause he's so... defensive. He heavily relies on spacing and has a notable lack of KO power 'till he's in KO range himself. The difference between a good Lucario player and a great one is also match-up specific knowledge, as well as how well ya can apply said knowledge. T'is always been too complicated for a casual Brawler like myself. I could'a applied myself to it if I wanted, but goin' all aggro-faggot with a character inclined for such gameplay is more fun anyways. And less work. :lol:

... What a rude awakening there was waitin' for me, once I discovered Wolf is actually a poor character for dedicated offense.

Now that Lucario can pump out damage like a boss and can actually KO early without a gimp; and is even faster as a bonus; there's literally no reason for me t' not give 'em a chance. But no, I'm not just gonna give it my best shot, I will main Lucario. I don't give a damn how long it takes for me t' get any good with 'em, I've already decided and I'm stickin' to this decision 'till SSB4 comes out.

I love Ivysaur in Project M
They made him quite good

hmmm
so we have 3 people who play project m now?
How many do we need to have a small tourney?

Now that Lucario can pump out damage like a boss and can actually KO early without a gimp; and is even faster as a bonus; there's literally no reason for me t' not give 'em a chance. But no, I'm not just gonna give it my best shot, I will main Lucario. I don't give a damn how long it takes for me t' get any good with 'em, I've already decided and I'm stickin' to this decision 'till SSB4 comes out.
Indeed. Those were my thoughts exactly.

Lucario was my first main in Brawl, until I got bored of him. I mean, Aura was barely any help, until Project M came by. He has amazing potential.

hmmm
so we have 3 people who play project m now?
How many do we need to have a small tourney?
I am still nothing at this game. :lol:

That AB move Lucario has is totally broken

And they nerfed people like Snake

Back