Thrillville Two Off The Rails For Wii

I really liked RCT3. From what I understand Thrillville is just a watered down version of RCT3 with a few minigames and unrealistic gameplay aspects. Is this correct?

Now with Off the Rails, the game gets even more unrealistic! Its sad to see Frontier and the future of the Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 franchise go down this path.

Wooot! that game will be awesome :smilewinkgrin: ive always liked theme park games like this. And id say it will be on the Wii for sure cause one of the features says:

Use the Wii Remote and Nintendo DS stylus in innovative ways to develop roller coasters and play minigames with the flick of your wrist.

meh i dont like the looks of simulaotor games on wii there best on PC but theyde be good on the 360

Hybrid said:
meh i dont like the looks of simulaotor games on wii there best on PC but theyde be good on the 360

This game is already out for xbox. And why would they be good on the 360 but not the wii...? They suck ass no matter what they are being played on.

I never said it wouldnt be good at wii...
i just dont like aming at the screen with the wiimote i would prefer using an anoloag or a mouse.

Hybrid said:
I never said it wouldnt be good at wii...
i just dont like aming at the screen with the wiimote i would prefer using an anoloag or a mouse.

You would prefer using an analog stick over just aiming at the actual spot on the screen?

wow you are one in a dozen.

vagrant said:
You would prefer using an analog stick over just aiming at the actual spot on the screen?

wow you are one in a dozen.
The only reason(i think ) is that im not pro and at the wii yet...and i dont own one so my hand is always abit wably if i had a wii i would propably say otherwise.

Citnarf said:
Wooot! that game will be awesome :smilewinkgrin: ive always liked theme park games like this. And id say it will be on the Wii for sure cause one of the features says:

Use the Wii Remote and Nintendo DS stylus in innovative ways to develop roller coasters and play minigames with the flick of your wrist.

yeah but they probably wont do that because they also have it for the ds

Hybrid said:
The only reason(i think ) is that im not pro and at the wii yet...and i dont own one so my hand is always abit wably if i had a wii i would propably say otherwise.

unless you have Parkinson's disease I find it crazy that it would be more difficult for you aiming with the wiimote.

Back