Time 4 some WILDFIRE!!!

wii_the_people said:
Sonic Wildfire(or the Secret of teh Rings) is to me gonna be all teh rage.
U guyz think so?
teh is not a word why do people use that it's "The" not "Teh" THE!!

Sam_Harris said:
teh is not a word why do people use that it's "The" not "Teh" THE!!

Teh is used by cool net people because it was trendy. People started saying it because it is the common mispelling of the. Like if I was to say u r teh suck. It is suppose to look that way.

MetroidZ said:
face it people. 3d sonic sucks.
Preaching to the choire, man. I say any thing past Sonic 3 and Knuckles (or the Sonics that take place on Earth, for that matter) suck. Classic Sonic/Sonic on Mobius FTW! :yesnod:

Veiron said:
Preaching to the choire, man. I say any thing past Sonic 3 and Knuckles (or the Sonics that take place on Earth, for that matter) suck. Classic Sonic/Sonic on Mobius FTW! :yesnod:

A 3 person choir?

180px-E306_01.jpg

wii_the_people said:
the 360 and PS3 version is different, ocdan...

Actually this is what you said, and it is wrong. The Ps3 and the Xbox Sonic game out now is the same game.

And the picture you showed is of the ps3/xbox360 game just titled "sonic the hedgehog"

Yeah the key difference between the ps3 and the wii versions, is that the ps3 version and xbox 360 ones suck and got a lousy 4 in the reviews, and everyone who has played wild fire says it rocks and works really well.... i know wich version i want..

i occasionaly type teh instead of the and its not because of your dumb ass reasoning... (net lingo) its because i just dont pay enough attention and type it incorrectly...

grow some balls and think that people can make typos...

therook

therook said:
i occasionaly type teh instead of the and its not because of your dumb ass reasoning... (net lingo) its because i just dont pay enough attention and type it incorrectly...

grow some balls and think that people can make typos...

therook

speaking of dumbass, I was answering the guy's question as to why do so many people purposely spell it "teh." I wasn't saying that was definitely the reason why you spelt it "teh".

dumbass.

Back