Tired of waiting!!??

MikemasterM1 said:
i think at this point they owe us a demo after delaying it.

They don't owe anyone anything, look at how much Zelda was delayed. That was well worth the delay.

I hate it when people moan about waiting. It's better to wait for a really good game then get the game quickly and it being rubbish. And think about the poor people who have been working so long and hard to bring us such a good game it's probablys very hard to make a game like Smash Bros.
But we are all the same really we all have our floors.

You know why the wait is so painful? We have the DOJO making us think of Brawl every single freakin' day of our lives. Seriously, we can't just forget about it for a couple weeks and live our lives. We have to see the latest update. What does that do to us? It makes us think of Brawl on a day me probably would not have normally.

Seriously, the wait is extra painful. :p

In comes out in early January in Japan, why would they release a demo a month before it is released?

To hype people up for the game? The Dojo is already doing that. The only reason people think demos are coming is because there were demos available to play at E4All.

"Oh, demos at E4All, so they might as well allow everyone to play the demo. The people who couldn't come."

It was just a rumor. They will not release a demo.

it doesn't bother me because i don't no when ill get the game because im in Australia but i wanna get the U.S. version so i can get it for my birthday on March 10th

I'm not tired of wating.

Now I can play Super Mario Galaxy and other games on the Nintendo Wii.

So I have enough games to play.

Back