Tmnt

lee.jarratt said:
As i said in my last post 'no offence if you are into childish cartoony type games' . I only just found out what this means because i dont really like tmnt anyway and i dont go searching on the internet for stuff i dont like.
Face it, you are a fool and have nothing to do but argue with me, i was merely just discussing my opinion.
You are an idiotic brainless fool so dont talk to me TURTLE BOY
And you called me harsh in that Red Steel thread? You're funny.

MrDonut said:
And you called me harsh in that Red Steel thread? You're funny.

Lol yea, i dont actually mean what i say on these forums. im just having fun with y'all. I find it funny when someone has a go at someone else very harshly on here so i hope people find me funny. Im strange.
I shall note this on my sig so people dont get the wrong idea.

lee.jarratt said:
Lol yea, i dont actually mean what i say on these forums. im just having fun with y'all. I find it funny when someone has a go at someone else very harshly on here so i hope people find me funny. Im strange.
I shall note this on my sig so people dont get the wrong idea.
Right... so it was sarcasm.
You're the second person to catch me off guard like that. The other was on a different forum, so don't ask:)

I wasn't even arguing, I was more like informing you, strange person.

MasterJedi2U said:
If can't figure out what TMNT is then you're certifiably retarded. Sorry but thats not even up for discussion. We abbreviate games here all the time. MP3...MP8...SSBB....SMG. I don't see why he can't do it if the rest of us are doing it all the freaking time. Get over it. As for TMNT is it true that there is no Co-op in it? As in 2 people can't play the Story Mode at the same time? Cuz if thats true then the game is severly hurting its chances of being a success.

Thats just like me sayin ''ah u dont know what JAD is, ur a retard!!!''
U need 2 grow up and stop using ''retarded''
Its offensive to some people u know.

U retard

Ok well I wouldn't have known that..then who's tyhe one in the picture?

First off I'm 21 so I grew up with TMNT and I know it was for adults and kids. Sorry if you grew up in some sheltered backwards community without cable or w/e but most people understand what TMNT is. And if you don't then I feel bad for you. As for me using retarded I'll stop if it really is offensive to you. Instead I'll just say you're plain dumb. And the game does look pretty tight but if its only 1P I'm not sure I'm gonna pick it up.

I'll probaly rent it first then pick it up later.

They need to make it multiplayer and online play, that way it may as well be the best game in the world: just by having turtles and battles in it it's beautiful.

I'm so tired of the ridiculous pseudo bickering that exchanges amongst certain individuals on the site. First of all, abbreviations are merely a convenience while typing or speaking..what have you and are not a problem at all if there is confusion pertaining to a specific abbreviation than ask for clarification instead of asking for it to cease because it's an acceptable form of communication, period. LEE JARRAT : what you said about the turtles is just stupid and ignorant, regardless of your thoughts on the foursome of turtle ninjas it's not some stupid childrens game that is going to 'Fail in life' and dude it's spelled OFFENSE not offence like you attempted to spell multiple times...the irony of your posts if funny since you talk about childish and throw out attempted shots at the people who enjoy tmnt..I am 21 years old, double majoring in college and live by myself and I still love TMNT and have since I was a child. Don't you remember Turtles in Time on snes..that game absolutely rocked. MASTERJEDI2U : stop calling people retards because they don't happen to know what an abbreviation stands for that is stupid really reflects on your ideation as a person. some people may not know. Why can't a game be discussed without this needless hostility in a thread, it's stupid we're all here because we mutually enjoy video games etc..why can't we just discuss and exchange civilly , christ. BACK ON THIS THREAD'S TOPIC..i just reserved this game today when i picked up SSX Blur, i've heard good things about the gameplay of tmnt and regardless of it's 1 player only i bet it will be a pretty solid game.

Yes I will buy it as well no matter what since I'm a fan of the TMNT too

Yeah I'm a fan of TMNT because come on now there talking ninja turtles.

Back