Tmnt

I know right?! hahaha I love that they have names based on old artists and have different attitudes and weapons and if nobody knew this: they all wore red bandanas originally and still do in the still going original comics...I loved how the turtles had wore down, old, and rusty weapons in the first movie, that made a lot of sense since they were raised in the sewers and would obtain those weapons in some old store near the sewers or maybe in the sewers themselves because someone tossed them there

oh there were a few...I had the first ever game of the TMNT on the NES and it was awesome, the art is amazing...I also like TMNT: Tournament Fighters(cool fighting game) for the SNES aside from the obvious ones...I hope it's on the Virtual Console

All the TMNT for NES pissed me off so much when I was little. I remember throwing the controller on the floor, punching the wall, yelling argghh and nonsense since I didn't know curse words yet. Those were good times though. I'm 21 now, so it hasn't been that long.

Hey guys what does USA stand for? Stop using acronyms dammit!

Lol dude..yeah I have trouble beating the NES TMNT too, but I bet I would beat it by now it will be awesome to play it now with the experience I have

San Dimas said:
All the TMNT for NES pissed me off so much when I was little. I remember throwing the controller on the floor, punching the wall, yelling argghh and nonsense since I didn't know curse words yet. Those were good times though. I'm 21 now, so it hasn't been that long.

Hey guys what does USA stand for? Stop using acronyms dammit!

United States of America.:wtf:

Yeah I think he was making fun of the people who are against other people using acronyms, so I'm sure he knew of course what USA stands for

lee.jarratt said:
Actually, i didnt understant what TMNT stood for either, which doesnt make me a retard, it just means that i am not into childish cartoon type games that are going to fail in life. No offence if you are 11 or something and like these type of games but if i ever saw a teenage mutant turtle alien thing or whatever, i would spit on it, kick it in the eye and smash its shell.
Lee

your an idiot. nintendo games in general are mainly for the young adult. thats why the games are all classics . making TMNT a phonominal game. your a low life scum bag who shouldnt be playin wii.

Yes they do..TMNT Heroes in a half-shell!

quote from EB games: Order TMNT: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the Nintendo Wii and receive a TMNT Comic Book #1 FREE! Offer good while supplies last. Comic will ship with the game. See stores for details.

whoooohoo yeahh now I'm gonna preorder it no matter what!

Last edited:
Who in here thinks the game's instruction manual will be in colors? and I know I double posted but no one would see my post if I edited my last.

Axtlar said:
Who in here thinks the game's instruction manual will be in colors? and I know I double posted but no one would see my post if I edited my last.
i think it wont be in color
and thats just being greedy, its the most recent post, thats why you dont need to double post, who ever wants to respond to whomever will see what they want to see, thats no excuse for a double post....:frown2:

Well hopefully when I get my Wii this will have lots of reviews. Looks like the best TMNT game to date and I'm happy that Ubisoft is making it. I loved PoP:SoT with the wall running and stuff plus the funny ending.

Sadly, it seems to only be a one player game. (look at the box on the right)

http://wii.ign.com/objects/794/794101.html

I'm also 21 and grew up on the turtles, even had the turtle van that transformed into a turtle and a van (pretty much a male equivalent of the Barbie van but with missiles and turtle awesomeness) I also had the sewer/street set... man I should've keep those (stupid :mad2: ).

I remember playing the nes version with my cousin when we were small. We were almost beating it one day, I think we were fighting shedder, when he got really excited and jumped up and caused the game to freeze :cryin: ...hmmm I don't think we ever did go back and beat it. This and battletoads were two of the hardest game I remember playing...

Back