to all british and aussies

I like it. Only watch the Highlights and only go to The Black Caps vs. Australia games at Eden Park. 20/20 Cricket is Better.

And, Why do you think they Introduced the "Power-Play" System? To make it more exciting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5cckYNIoug

Thats the Campaign for a Wii Cricket Game.

Eagles said:
Both sides got bad umpiring decisions, it's part of the game.

Most of our older players (Warne, Langer, Mcgrath and Gilchrist) have already retired or announced there retirement, yet we still keep winning. This is because there is a huge depth to the amount of cricket talent in Australia.

yes but they favoured aussies more.cant deny that.

Eagles said:
Both sides got bad umpiring decisions, it's part of the game.

Most of our older players (Warne, Langer, Mcgrath and Gilchrist) have already retired or announced there retirement, yet we still keep winning. This is because there is a huge depth to the amount of cricket talent in Australia.

there's also a lot of cricket talent in Britain. We will win the Ashes, you'll see. And then you'll be wishing you'd never been born. Or, at least, posted your comments. TBH, cricket is the only sport you're better at than us. Football? Rugby? We pwn you, big-time.

I can definately admit you easily beat us in soccer :lol: . That's because everyone is interested in AFL instead!

wii_girliefairie said:
I'm Canadian, but i'm just wondering, wth is cricket? XD
Google helps in these situations ;)

I find Cricket incredibly hard and confusing to play (which in my books makes a game bad from the beginning) and even more to watch. At least baseball has 4 bases and a smaller bat.

Back