to all british and aussies

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
do you guys play cricket? i know its popular there. indian team is in australia right now playing a test match

I don't play for a club, but I definately play casually with family and friends. I also watch the majority of One Day matches and a bits of the tests. India have been putting up some fierce competition, but we won the series. I'm a leg spin bowler.

We used to play it every week in primary school lol.

A lot of kids I know play for teams in my area though. One kid is captain of his local team, they've been to places like South Africa and Australia as a team, pretty neat considering their Under 14s?

Eagles said:
Especially if you were an England supporter, constant dissapointment from that team must be boring to watch. :lol:

HMMMMMMMMMMM. OOK.

Cricket aint nowhere as big as football (soccer) is, and even rugby has taken over cricket, Englands doing very well in Rugby, but as for cricket, the aussie's have got an aging team, Englands got allot of new blood, and they'll mature with time!

Persoanlly i HATE cricket, ABSOLUTEY HATE IT! I can't emphasis it enough, lots of British Indians and Pakistani's follow it allot though!
I'm not one of them, it's murder to watch forget playing it.

If you send you kids to a private school in allot of cases they play cricket and maybe some rugby!

Eagles said:
I don't play for a club, but I definately play casually with family and friends. I also watch the majority of One Day matches and a bits of the tests. India have been putting up some fierce competition, but we won the series. I'm a leg spin bowler.

yeah but what happened with rahul dravid and saurav ganguly was clearly false umpiring on part of steve buckner

wii_girliefairie said:
I'm Canadian, but i'm just wondering, wth is cricket? XD

one magic word :wikipedia

its a sport popular in england, australia, south asia. worlds 2nd most popular sport. our canadian team also played in the world cup last year.

Frogger said:
I actually like cricket, but baseball's so much better.

yeah i play baseball for the town team but my dad watches cricket. i play third base. itss awesome.

wii_girliefairie said:
I'm Canadian, but i'm just wondering, wth is cricket? XD

It's abit similar to baseball, you gotta hit the ball, if someones catch's it your out, if the ball hits the 3 sticks behind you, your out, if you read this post YOUR GAY, lol! I bet i got you there.

If you hit the ball, and no one catch's it you've got to run to the other side where the bowler was bowling, if you get there before somene throws the balls to the base your running to your STUPID, LOL, no really your out.
There's allot of skill involved in the bowling side though, o yeah the ball has to bounce once before the batter can hit it too.

Singhson said:
It's abit similar to baseball, you gotta hit the ball, if someones catch's it your out, if the ball hits the 3 sticks behind you, your out, if you read this post YOUR GAY, lol! I bet i got you there.

If you hit the ball, and no one catch's it you've got to run to the other side where the bowler was bowling, if you get there before somene throws the balls to the base your running to your STUPID, LOL, no really your out.
There's allot of skill involved in the bowling side though, o yeah the ball has to bounce once before the batter can hit it too.

dude dont call cricket gay. if u dont like it keep your opinions to your self

Back