To Australians: Where do you borrow your wii games??

luigi fanatic

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
Australia
I'm Australian and im from Sydney, the biggest aussie city. But for some reason when i go to blockbuster or video ezy there are no wii games to borrow. So if any of u aussies can say where u borrow ur wii games from (if there is somewhere to borrow them from) thanks.

look for specialty video games lending stores, theres one called tunzagames near my parents house in toowoomba but i dont know of any where i live, brisbane

morgan said:
look for specialty video games lending stores, theres one called tunzagames near my parents house in toowoomba but i dont know of any where i live, brisbane
ok thanks.

hahaha tunzagames... that used to be where i bought games when i was kid, it was in boronia in melbourne... has been closed down for years.

i now live in brisbane and i have hired a wii game only once - from my local video store... its not one of the big franchises like blockbuster, so try a local smaller one mate, that might help.

i hired rayman and i am glad i did, i never want to play that piece of **** game again.

WolfpacSnakepit said:
hahaha tunzagames... that used to be where i bought games when i was kid, it was in boronia in melbourne... has been closed down for years.

hey man i remember that place, i used to get gameboy games from there.

Im in NSW now, ive only seem em at video ezy

WolfpacSnakepit said:

i now live in brisbane and i have hired a wii game only once - from my local video store... its not one of the big franchises like blockbuster, so try a local smaller one mate, that might help.

i hired rayman and i am glad i did, i never want to play that piece of **** game again.

hahaha, i forget which one but either blockbuster or video ezy have them in my area of melbourne

I'm from Perth so this probably won't help you but I rent games occasionaly from Planet Video in Mt Lawley :)

Wiily Good said:
Blockbuster has plenty of Wii games in Mackay.

Yeah, i dont get that. Like, i live in Sydney, the biggest city and Blockbuster and Video Ezy the two closest and biggest game,dvd shops don't have any wii games. Just xbox360 and ps2........

Back