To Turtle boys.

TKING11

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gobbles, MI
We playing again this weekend or what? Saturday or Sunday night at 8pm if that works. Get back at me Leonardo, I sent you a PM

TK i dont think one of our guys is available until next week, he's on night shift all week until sunday i think. I will double check with the team and try to see if next week works good? im down for whenever but cant do 4 on 4 until whole team is available...ill still want to play if you guys do single conflict?

Leo I have a random question for you or your team. Did you do some kind of ritual before each battle? Like singing:

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... Heroes in a half-shell, Turtle power!"

or

"Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP!
GO GO GO GO
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO! Go Ninja, Go Ninja. GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
GO GO GO GO"

I think Raphael sings the Ninja Rap. He's kind of a stealthy guy.

If I can, I'm in for that Single Conflict whenever I get schooled or not.

FG21 I cannot divulge our pregame secrets, they are sacred. I am down whenever to play mostly at night. Add my FC if u want to get some different games in.

Would you want to do 3 vs 3? That would workout perfect cuz we gave 3 guys who have yet to battle.

No deleting going on here I tried to send u the invite but it said u weren't online or were deleted? I thought maybe was a glitch cause it still shows u on my friend list. It was fun playing u I was hopin to get another few games in with u. How did u like playing me? Better then I was last time? Thanks for letting me use ur strata...bout the only chance I have to kill u. I also played RS abide yesterdy he was good

That's weird then??? I had you pop up on my list and I tried to send you an invite and it said you were either offline or deleted me. So I got offline then back on and you weren't of my friend list anymore...really weird. You did pretty good and I to was hoping for more games, damn hosters. Abide is really talented and just joined us a few weeks ago.

Back