Top 5 reasons SSBB may suck

^i thought some of them were

Last edited:
#5 Button Mashing Victory - What action/fighting game isn't like that? Including melee.

#4 Star Fox Overkill - Uhm... who cares?

#3 Slow Connection Speeds - Who knows? This is a huge game, maybe they're preparing. Otherwise, theres gonna be a problem.

#2 No Voice Chat - This has always been a problem.

#1 No Online Rankings - Yea, that sucks.

Yea.

Last edited:
most ofthese things were online-related, which doesn't really concern me, seeing as I won't be playing online much. The whole article is weak to me, I'm pretty sure Sakurai knows what he's doing.

GigaRidley said:
most ofthese things were online-related, which doesn't really concern me, seeing as I won't be playing online much. The whole article is weak to me, I'm pretty sure Sakurai knows what he's doing.
Exactly. The major points were online related, but this wasn't meant to be an online game. People are gonna buy this game for fun with friends and family, unlike MOHH2.

Yea most reasons really aren't that good or dont have a supporting argument backing it up. I mean yea no online rankings but who is to say they wont make any? You never know. As for the online connectivity, I think it will be a little problematic. Seeing other problems in the past with different companies may teach them somethings but there is always a new problem to arise with anything and SSBB is no different. And I'm sure they know the unbelievable popularity of SSBB so they had to of prepared unless they are out of their minds. Most of the other reasons make no sense.

iOwnage said:
Exactly. The major points were online related, but this wasn't meant to be an online game. People are gonna buy this game for fun with friends and family, unlike MOHH2.

true, but u can also have fun with friends and family online and not necessary with random people. Just exchange codes, and u don't need 2 go 2 each other house 2 play.

brawldude said:
true, but u can also have fun with friends and family online and not necessary with random people. Just exchange codes, and u don't need 2 go 2 each other house 2 play.
I know. I was trying to point out that online ranking type stuff isn't that important.

His points on online stuff are worth noting, but its a little far to say the game will suck cause of that. For me his points are rather poignant though cause my friends are spread out and I'll most likely be playing online mostly. I'm still debating getting the game.

Back