The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

No, i meant info released specifically from nintendo saying what i said ealrier about gannondorf. i think it is proven he is the toughest. But mayber you play as a charcter who is good against a slow player liek gannondorf so w/e =D.

I don't think nintendo has released any specific info on who's the toughest; they were meant to be equally tough (although I don't believe that's the case from my own experience)

I have changed my mind about Toon Zelda aka Tetra after getting Wind Waker,I dont think shes stupid anymore,shes a cool character.....
I really wish there was a place where you could make your own character and Special moves,or just select one,such as Blooper

Nick Atack said:
I have changed my mind about Toon Zelda aka Tetra after getting Wind Waker,I dont think shes stupid anymore,shes a cool character.....
I really wish there was a place where you could make your own character and Special moves,or just select one,such as Blooper
It figures you'd use Blooper as an example XD

Bowserizer said:
i do think a create your own character would be a very interesting addition.
neither do i. if you can make your own character then noone knows what moves are coming when you play them cuz they've never played them before... its like playing with infinate characters. no fighter will ever have this... its too unpredictable and random

as for the "who's the best character" discussion. i personally prefer lucario. he has a good balance of speed and strength, although he's a bit hard to get used to.

GigaRidley said:
I don't think nintendo has released any specific info on who's the toughest; they were meant to be equally tough (although I don't believe that's the case from my own experience)

Psssh... Level 9's? All too easy!

Just kidding. I actually think Cpt. Falcon is the best level 9, but he's definitely not the best character in my opinion.

Olimar said:
Psssh... Level 9's? All too easy!

Just kidding. I actually think Cpt. Falcon is the best level 9, but he's definitely not the best character in my opinion.
hes MY best character =D

Biggest Spoiler evar:

Chuck Norris is an unlockable character. After you beat him, you unlock the strongest player in the world:
TechnoViking

Joking aside, I can't wait for Olimar and Pokemon Trainer

COLDshiver said:
Biggest Spoiler evar:

Chuck Norris is an unlockable character. After you beat him, you unlock the strongest player in the world:
TechnoViking
:wtf: :shocked: :wtf: :shocked:
?????????????????

Back