The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

GUYS! Just announced by Sakurai today. There is POSITIVELY no DLC whatsoever. No extra characters will be included. But still, looks like a great game right?

It seems the way to unlock C. Falcon was wrong, the wrong way says "Beat classic mode on any difficulty in under 20 minutes", the way the Dojo says is "Beat classic mode on Normal in under 12 minutes", thats a pretty noticable difference to have a character unlocked.

Vigilante said:
It seems the way to unlock C. Falcon was wrong, the wrong way says "Beat classic mode on any difficulty in under 20 minutes", the way the Dojo says is "Beat classic mode on Normal in under 12 minutes", thats a pretty noticable difference to have a character unlocked.
well we dont really know how tough or long classic mode is so i dont think we can say how hard it will be. If it is similar to the other ones, it might be challenging, but i doubt anybody will be struggling to much unlocking him.

I think that Sakurai is changing how to get the characters in America slightly, because all of them seem to be different from the way to get them in Japan. It's a slight difficulty upgrade, which I'm fine with since it means the characters will be more rewarding when you DO get them.

Nick Atack said:
:mad5: Blooper will beat you guys........
I think that they should have made a Stage called "Nintendo Game Systems",to replace Poke Floats.......That would be cool jumping on flying DS's,and Ground Pounding GameCubes......

OK no offence but blooper would not beat us...he sucks...however that idea of yours was good. That blooper idea was something a user i know would say...:rolleyes:

SSJJason said:
OK no offence but blooper would not beat us...he sucks...however that idea of yours was good. That blooper idea was something a user i know would say...:rolleyes:
lol about blooper

its true, i heard somewhere that Gannondorf was the best all around lvl 9 in melee...any thoughts or differentiating info?

Bowserizer said:
its true, i heard somewhere that Gannondorf was the best all around lvl 9 in melee...any thoughts or differentiating info?

I always thought Link was the toughest of the level 9 players.

imo

I actually thought PEACH was the toughest, she's the only lvl. 9 I have trouble with. It's probably different for each player anyway.

Nick Atack said:
I meant TOON Sheik,not the Normal Sheik,I think Normal Sheik is Awesome!
oh hahaha ya then i agree with you... although i'm not opposed to any new characters really.. too much is always better than not enough

Back