The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

bamblakopz said:
Angry mob, "DLC! DLC! DLC! DLC! DLC! DLC! DLC! DLC!"
haha as much as i would like it, i dont think the game needs it at all. i'd be fine with just ther characters we have now.

mushroomedmario said:
GUYS

in case you're wandering about the forbidden 7, i believe they're included on the disc, but sakurai didn't put them in the game

people hacked the disc, and it has the list of the characters and what not, then it includeds 7 more people that aren't in the game...

(i think, i didn't think it was 7 though, thought it was less)

7 chars
dr. mario, dixie kong, roy, mewtwo,toon zelda, toon sheik and Plusle & Minun,
Toon Zelda and Sheik are dumb......shoulda put someone better in to replace them......
Like Kamek,Petey Piranha,and Blooper

Funny thing is your the only one who I know who wants Blooper and Petey, the Mario series has enough characters, for now. Toon Shiek and Zelda appeal to more people.

OK lets quit talking about these "Forbidden Seven",OK?

:wtf: I cant believe they have an "Electro-plankton" Stage,which Ive never even heard of,but no "Pac-man" Stage,who Is probably just a famous as Mario......Its Stupid!!

Last edited:
no offence but blooper is the worst idea ive ever heard....its rediculous cmon

Ya blooper would be soooo bad... Plus i got some info. The DLC, its not toon zelda, its Tetra (check spelling) from windwaker. Its just a translation error.

Toon Zelda = Tetra.

laderer5 said:
Ya blooper would be soooo bad... Plus i got some info. The DLC, its not toon zelda, its Tetra (check spelling) from windwaker. Its just a translation error.

Toon Zelda = Tetra.
so whats toon sheik? lol haha =D

:mad5: Blooper will beat you guys........
I think that they should have made a Stage called "Nintendo Game Systems",to replace Poke Floats.......That would be cool jumping on flying DS's,and Ground Pounding GameCubes......

Nick Atack said:
:mad5: Blooper will beat you guys........
I think that they should have made a Stage called "Nintendo Game Systems",to replace Poke Floats.......That would be cool jumping on flying DS's,and Ground Pounding GameCubes......
thats a good idea for a stage....they should make a custom robo stage....they could be pretty creative with a stage like that.

angry mod again... "DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC"
Charcters, updates, levels/maps, level creater updates, items, anything! Anything would be awesome!

Nick Atack said:
Toon Zelda and Sheik are dumb......shoulda put someone better in to replace them......
Like Kamek,Petey Piranha,and Blooper
haha i think your going to get a lot of hate mail for saying that about sheik.

Back