Top Five Nintendo Games of all Time.

This thread fails because no one knows what a Nintendo game is, but I'll try just to humour you guys.

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Super Mario 64

Last edited:
:worship:
SNES-StarFox(U).jpg

starfox64.jpg

starfoxadventures.jpg

Starfox__Assault_bo_190227a.jpg

The Thousand Year Door Is easyer only if you have some timing skills, The Thousand Year Door is about stradergy. The Battles are very fun. My favorite Crystal Star to get is probubly Glitzville or X-Naut Base (Can't tell you where X-naut base is or I'd ruin a great part about the game) The Palace of Shadow was very fun too. The boss battles are very fun and exciting, and any bowser mini-stage is unforgetible. In the end Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door is a must Buy for all gamers.

Axtlar said:
Sooo, when Super Paper Mario comes out, will you be getting it?

I know you weren't talking to me, but I certainly will. New Super Mario Bros. was a lil on the meh side for me because of it's stupidly easy difficulty and the graphics annoyed me too. The graphics look good in this one, it kind of looks like it could be the spiritual sequel to Super Mario Bros. 2 because it looks like it kind of has more than just than just getting to the end of the level quickly like in the usual 2D mario game. I loved that game so much!

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
I know you weren't talking to me, but I certainly will. New Super Mario Bros. was a lil on the meh side for me because of it's stupidly easy difficulty and the graphics annoyed me too. The graphics look good in this one, it kind of looks like it could be the spiritual sequel to Super Mario Bros. 2 because it looks like it kind of has more than just than just getting to the end of the level quickly like in the usual 2D mario game. I loved that game so much.

Yeah I loved all the Super Mario Bros. games in 2D, I wish they would make a new one, like "the new Super Mario Bros." for Wii but in 2D completely(not paper, not that I dislike it but I prefer original 2D)..and maybe 3D backgrounds

1. SMB 1
2. SMB 3
3. Super Mario World
4. Super Mario Kart
5. Mario 64

sucks I'm only limited to 5 spaces, I could go on all night.

fistpittingnork said:
1. SMB 1
2. SMB 3
3. Super Mario World
4. Super Mario Kart
5. Mario 64

sucks I'm only limited to 5 spaces, I could go on all night.

Good Choices.

Back