Top Five Nintendo Games of all Time.

Not in order:

Contra
Super mario brothers 3
Link to the Past
Ocarina of time
Mario party 8(i dont care if it didn't come out yet it's going to be awesome)

top 5 is an ultra tough judgement call.

I'd have to throw symphony of the night and Dragon Quest 8 in there somehow too, that is if other consoles count. Rest assured the others would have to be the real classics.

Last edited:
1. Super Mario World
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Super Mario 64
4. Super Mario Bros.
5. Majora's Mask
(as u can c, i am a mario/ zelda fan) :D

wiiwillstand said:
I agree, those are good choices definitly. If it were top ten, then we would have some elda in there too.

Yup, Mario comes first...Zelda second for me. Although if I was basing it on my tastes alone I'd probably have Mario first and then Warioware.

I'm really stunned Warioware hasn't been in any of the top 5s I've seen, people tend to forget how genius and awesome those games are.

Last edited:
EVeryone in the wolrd knows that [MEDIA]Twilight princess[/MEDIA] is the worst game ever and stinsk cause its only 1 player!!!!!! u are all losesrs

Zora64 said:
1. Super Mario World
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Super Mario 64
4. Super Mario Bros.
5. Majora's Mask
(as u can c, i am a mario/ zelda fan) :D
how do ug et those pictures!

En4Neo said:
Yup, Mario comes first...Zelda second for me. Although if I was basing it on my tastes alone I'd probably have Mario first and then Warioware.

I'm really stunned Warioware hasn't been in any of the top 5s I've seen, it's really one of the best and genius games if you think about it.

I hate zelda!!!!!!! maro is better!!!!!! get a life man!!!!! this guy is really flippin u off:hand:

yo moma said:
EVeryone in the wolrd knows that Twilight princess is the worst game ever and stinsk cause its only 1 player!!!!!! u are all losesrs

Everyone in the world knows not to triple-post...

yo moma said:
I hate zelda!!!!!!! maro is better!!!!!! get a life man!!!!! this guy is really flippin u off:hand:

Your opinions are yours and your own, although they may be bizzare, and you may have a grave misconception my friend, you think the world actually cares about you! Which really sucks, because you constantly prove that your nothing but a fanboy whose BAD at sticking up for anything he likes. You said "get a life man" how about you get a life and stop being judgemental, if he likes Zelda he likes Zelda, under the circumstances I say(again) you take that guys waving finger and stick it in your asshole, because again, THAT IS WHERE YOUR A MAKING CONVERSATION FROM. You sir, should go cry to YO MAMA, and stop bitching on the forum.

You sir, are an asshat.

Now it's x2

my top 5 are...

1.resident evil series (not gonna list 'em individually)
2.zelda: ocarina of time/majora's mask/twilight princess (i consider them all equal)
3.super mario bros. 3/super mario bros./super mario 64
4.tales of symphonia
5.dr. mario

Last edited:
5. Elite Beat Agents
4. Battalion Wars (second party, so it counts right?)
3. Advance Wars: Dual Strike
2. Yoshi's Island (1&2)
1. Zelda: A Link To The Past

Just looked at top post, he mentioned RE....RE isn't even published by Nintendo, :scared:

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
5. Elite Beat Agents
2. Yoshi's Island (1&2)

Just looked at top post, he mentioned RE....RE isn't even published by Nintendo, :scared:

Cheater, last time I checked Yoshi's Island 1 wasn't the same game as Yoshi's Island 2. :nono:

Sovieto said:
5. Elite Beat Agents
2. Yoshi's Island (1&2)

Well, they're not made by Nint., but most of the main series is on the GCN. TOS isn't made by Nintendo, either, yet it's exclusive for GCN. Sorry about not clarifying =]]

I'm not getting Super Paper Mario because it looks stupid and that the graphics are all messed up, and that there seems to be no partners in Super Paper Mario, which will make me not buy it.

I also have many other Wii Games to get.

Back