tortoise trouble

csayers666

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
Surrey, England
I've been reading what you all have to say for a few weeks now, and i'm a little concerned about the effects that different lights have on the sensor bar.
next to my tv, i have a 4 foot vivarium for my tortoise, and inside this vivarium is a 3 foot ultra violet bulb. i dont wanna set up my Wii and make my tortoise glow!!! JUST KIDDING. But i'm curiouse about weather i'll have to rearrange my living room. What d'you think?

Silent-Sniper said:
Ooook :eek:ut:

Dude you simply run around these forums making one word replies that are all negative. Get a life or post something with substance.

Silent-Sniper said:
Rich coming from you, all I have seen from you is negative replys.

Witty, interesting and educated maybe... negative I am not, Captain Misserable.

csayers666 said:
Oh christ... i wish i hadn't asked now.:nonod:

Yeah sorry.

Well why not just set the Wii up somewhere else or move the TV, I am sure that would be easier than moving the tank.

That's assuming the TV is a standard portable one nearly everyone has in their room...

i agree with ABC, hes smart :p as to the lightbulb issues i havent had a problem with my christmas lights in my room, they have been in my room and havent messed with my wii or controller at all and it works fine, but its just mine

komio said:
i agree with ABC, hes smart :p as to the lightbulb issues i havent had a problem with my christmas lights in my room, they have been in my room and havent messed with my wii or controller at all and it works fine, but its just mine

good good. but your xmas lights arnt using UV bulbs?

my tv isn't a portable, but you may be onto something there. i dont realy wanna move my tortoise. the tv could moove a few feet to the left

csayers666 said:
my tv isn't a portable, but you may be onto something there. i dont realy wanna move my tortoise. the tv could moove a few feet to the left

Either way I don't think it would do anything to the UV light, maybe ask in a pet store?

Silent-Sniper said:
Either way I don't think it would do anything to the UV light, maybe ask in a pet store?

i know it wont affect my toise, i was more interested weather the wii would be affected

Back