Triangles on Nintendo Games?

the_flood502

WiiChat Member
Apr 10, 2007
Canada
They're on my boxes for N64, Gamecube and Wii... dunno is NES or SNES have 'em? (too old for those i think... i've had a NES but i droped it... and none of the games were in cases... stupid 2nd hand thing) ... even my DS games! (well.. my non imported ones at least - could it be a regional thing?)

What the hell do they mean? it's probably a dumb question and i could look online for the answer i guess... but i wanna see what other people can come up with... i thought it was like a labeling system like "Green for Nintendo only games and pink for 3rd party"... that seemed to work until i got a grey one :|

Any other ideas? or real reasons?

I've had green (i've also got a lighter green... but i think that's due to fading), pink and grey ... anybody had any more colours?

Any response welcome... 'sept those asses who go 'OMG 1st POST!' and then give no actual response to the question, as stupid as it may be. =S

Dean

Good question,
I think it's just to signify the Developer?
I've only got Green on ALL my Wii games
Maybe it's the Console?

I just checked on my wii games and i dont see anything. Where exactly can i find the triangle?

American games don't have those. I noticed them on other reigons in pictures.

hmmm... i've got all greens 'sept for 1

sold the grey one... believe it was 'Robotech: Battle Cry'

Wiily Good said:
Maybe good games are green and bad games are pink! :idea:

Don't think so somehow , if that was true, it would put customers off buying the game if it's been rated 'bad'

Back