True or false....

Tekken Fan

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2011
Georgia
True or false.i need you to answer these to prove someone wrong.they dont believe me and think im lying even though i have proof from various websites and from my knowledge. 1.the Microvision was the first portable system ever. they think its the Gameboy even though it was made in 1989 and the Microvision was made in 1979 and because American company did it before a Japaneese company did.2.the Game.com was the first system with Touchscreen3.the Neo geo pocket color gets 40+ hours on 2 AA batteries. they think thats impossible because systems now dont even get that so how could it in 1999.4.the Magnavox Oddesey was the first Videogame Console.5.the Gamegear gets 3-4 hours of battery life on 6 AA batteries.they think it gets more than this because I "supposedly" played it for 2 hours a day without changing the batteries.

Last edited:
True or false.i need you to answer these to prove someone wrong.they dont believe me and think im lying even though i have proof from various websites and from my knowledge.

1.the Microvision was the first portable system ever. they think its the Gameboy even though it was made in 1989 and the Microvision was made in 1979 and because American company did it before a Japaneese company did.
2.the Game.com was the first system with Touchscreen
3.the Neo geo pocket color gets 40+ hours on 2 AA batteries. they think thats impossible because systems now dont even get that so how could it in 1999.
4.the Magnavox Oddesey was the first Videogame Console.
5.the Gamegear gets 3-4 hours of battery life on 6 AA batteries.they think it gets more than this because I "supposedly" played it for 2 hours a day without changing the batteries.

1. Depends what your definition of a handheld is. The first handheld game was Auto Race in 1977
2. Unless someone can prove me wrong the game.com (No caps in name) was the first cart based handheld (dont bother its shite)
3. No back light, small screen, no moving parts = loads of power on time. (Do bother its great)
4. First console was the Magnavox. (Dont bother its shite).
5. This depends on the way its played. brightness and sound on max = power drain. The Game Gear has rubbish battery life.
It can be "Changed" on the inside to give it a better light and more battery life as the bulb inside it is rubbish

Back