Trying to get a Wii this Sunday...

i was lucky and got mine on the day it came out good luck getting your wii if you need to say you have a disease and say you really really want a wii that should work(dont try that i was kidding)

USE CRAIGSLIST!!! I've helped 3 of my friends find one here. Wii's are still hard to get around where I live (metro Atlanta) but there's lots of people selling them off Craigslist. I got mine for $300, slightly used, with Wii Play, sports, an extra set of controllers, 2 GC controllers, and Mario Strikers. Not a bad deal... except I had to drive kinda far to get it and pay up in cash. Much better than waiting around in line forever.

I've tried Craig's List, and although they have them, I'm hesitant to buy one that has been used, I'd much rather have one brand new with a warranty. Anyways, I'll be there at 7:30 and I just hope I get lucky.

Well, I got one :D! It came with an awesome package that included: Wii, extra nunchuck, extra wiimote, wiimote/nunchuck armour, SSBB, 3 year warranty, AND a Nintendo/Wii/Mario blanket. :D

Back