How long to get there before store opening

Numbah51

WiiChat Member
Sep 6, 2006
How long do you think is enough time to get a Wii for sure? i was thinking about 4 hours because the store i want is opening at 8:00 AM.

Well, my wal mart is a 24/7 and They're are releasing the Wii's at midnight, and im gettin there at 5pm.. so that's 6hr's in advance

yeah, 24hr walmart here, Ill do a check up about 4pm and once I see people forming a line, Ill probly hit a bathroom break then jump in line. and if i show up too late, i got a target getting 60 wiis opening at like 8am

yup same with me. my 24/7 walmart, which i hate, is also doin a midnight launch so imma go there around 5 or 6 and if i even see one or three ppl inline, imma get out the car, and get in line. no bathroom break for mii.

paintba||er said:
Well I also have a thread about this. I was thinking of going at 4:00Pm to my 24 hour walmart. I just hope this is early enough and I will be able to get one.
go APPLE!

sorry, off topic, i just love my macbook!

Well, I dont think Nintendo is going to be like microsoft and not make enough to go around. Sadly I will be on vacation when it comes out, so I guess I will have to wait.

im going to my future shop at 6pm the night before. do you think thats too early?

PS no midnight opening here.

I'm calling my Walmart every 30 minutes, starting at noon to check up on the line as soon as they say Oh some one's here, I'm gone to wait. I'm thinking 4 pmish though

i think it depends where you live. some stores you can just walk in and buy it.. i remember my friend did it with the gamecube. he had a reservation for it at a game store, and forgot!! but he walked into a target and they had about 10 of them... LUCKY B! as for me, im #1 on the preorder list... so im just gonna go 2 hours before opening.. on the other hand, by bf is getting the PS#. he's camping out over night.... 14 hrs to be exact

Im gonna be there at 5:20-6:00AM and the store opens at 10AM. Anyone know if thisll be soon enough or not? From previous camp outs? Id go out earlier but 5AM is curfew. And for the past few weeks ive been going crazy over it. Need some advice :(

Back