Is this a good time to go to walmart?

ABC said:
:lol: :lol: I knew someone would tkae me literally on this site.

not saying i'd actually do it (i hope NOBODY would do that... it's just crazy) but it WOULD work.... unless everyone does it then you're just screwed.

dbinder1987 said:
hey, im going to start camping saturday morning at 9! originally i was gana go friday at 4pm but my friends didnt want to. and now i have to wait till 8 to get it because were going to target.

Honestly man, I really don't think that is needed. If your store is having a midnight release, then sure. But if they are orpning in the morning, I think there will be enough to go around.

Ya thats what everyone is saying, but just think,if your wrong, and i went to target at like 6am and then didnt get one i would be soo pissed. I dont want a wii on launch, i need one! lol. and its just the experience of camping out that i want. Ill be able to tell my kids how when i was young i stayed out all night waiting to get that ancient game system they konw little about.

We have two Wal-Marts here, both open 24 hours (I thought all Wal-Marts were open 24 hours though?). My friends plan on going 24 hours ahead of time, but I really don't see a reason for such drastic measures, haha. I'll probably be there with them the whole time anyways, because I'd hate to be the only one of my friends w/o a Wii because I didn't feel as crazy as them.

Then again, I might just sit back and have them give me a heads-up call when the lines hit around 10-15 people.

dbinder1987 said:
Ya thats what everyone is saying, but just think,if your wrong, and i went to target at like 6am and then didnt get one i would be soo pissed. I dont want a wii on launch, i need one! lol. and its just the experience of camping out that i want. Ill be able to tell my kids how when i was young i stayed out all night waiting to get that ancient game system they konw little about.

True. But my local Target right down the road from me is ellegedly getting 120 Wiis... I don't think I have much to worry about. Even if there is a line when I get there at 6... I highly doubt there will be 120 people.

Back