Twilight Princess Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a Zelda game where Ganon gets defeated by some otehr mroe powerful villan and that villan takes over control of Hyrule at the end of the game.

Now THAT would be interesting.

I want a zelda game with online deathmatches! No four swords...Just TP link with 20 hearts and all items. All trying to kill each other on a huge map! :ihih:

Nice idea Darth i wound snipe every1 but i hate the hawkeye i can snipe without it

I'm pretty sure it's called the phantom hourglass

God if I hear that laugh as much as I did in TP I will eat my foot and then admit myself to a mental asylum

I LOVE TWILIGHT PRINCESS! lol srry, but i think they should definetly make another one. same stuff, only different temples. i hope they keep midna, those fairys are too oldskool. TP was the first zelda i ever played (wii) when i got my wii, i said, that looks like a damn good game! lol

Asw32, your story was so good, but i doubt nintendo would look into it. the legend of zelda just isnt really that way, but its nice to see it in that veiw!

oh ya! and im sure everyone knows this already, but i encounter the worst glitch in TP (only if you got the earlier copies) its whe you are getting the sky cannon, and you save and quit when you are in the room with shad, when you continue, he is gone, but u need to talk to him to continue. but when u try to leave, he says u cant go, but disaprears. lol

you bring up a 2 year old post for this?

mods, this is the reason old posts should be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back