Twilight Princess Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo has announced they have been making Twilight Princess 2 for over a year now so I expect it'll be out in late 2007 :)

they should keep it the same way like the usually do, when the make a sequel to a zelda game they should put it on the DS or gameboy. and make new story lines for the console them selves. Or i wouldn't mind if they did a spin off story of Midna herself about her adventures in twilight Realm, which has no or real connection to Hyrule, like a prequel or soemthing like that.

Chaz said:
Nintendo has announced they have been making Twilight Princess 2 for over a year now so I expect it'll be out in late 2007 :)

Twlight Princess 2?
ahuh...right...
They havn't even announced what the game will be like. They (Nintendo) have only said there will be a new Zelda coming out for the Wii that has been under development for a year and it might change the gameplay of it. They have not released any info on weather its a sequel or not.
I hope thats what you meant....

It probably wouldn't come out until 2008 anyways, 2007 is too early and not enough time for a Zelda game if you ask.
*shrugs*

But i can't wait for the next game to come out. I really dont want to transform into an animal again though. >.>

well for the next zelda wii game nintendo better use voice acting in the game but keep link a mute....also id like to see larger and more detailed worlds in any other 3D Zelda! They should also change the storyline from the typical save the princess and fight ganon thing! oh and last thing is to use fully orchestrated music to really make it feel more epic! I think those are the only issues zelda has...if Nintendo does all this and still keep the mature themes I think we could call the next zelda a perfect game!

Chaz said:

Twilight Princess 2, eh? I really doubt that is the official name. Its not like Nintendo, or the Zelda series.

sequel? i never knew Zelda games had a story line connecting each other. i always just thought they were new stories every time there was a new game

I say there definantly has to be speach and no text, or an option to tuern the text off as I don't read it ayway.

Maybe the option of having multiple charecters that have to be used for certain aspects of the game.

Use the Wiimotes full potential.

The Next Zelda game for Wii could revolve around the events described at the beggining of the wind waker, and have a massive tragic ending like hyrule getting covered by the sea as a last resort to stop an all powerfull ganondorf.

That was actually what initially thought twilight princess might be about, im betting nintendo will cover that someday, but yeah, thatd be awesome.

wEaksaUce said:
sequel? i never knew Zelda games had a story line connecting each other. i always just thought they were new stories every time there was a new game

massive misconception, do a little online research and you will find out they all do tie in with each other, even the games themselves tell us this. Nobody is entirely sure of the exact chronological order or timeline however....I doubt nintendo actually really know either.

OMG! The next zelda game wont have minda in, it wont have the same link it could even be set 20 years before and you could be TP's link's father (also called link) or you could be the first link sorting out hyrule after just defeating gannon for the first time. so people, please stop going on about f****** minda!

This was from Wikipedia, so it's at least somewhat reliable...

The Legend of Zelda (Wii) (TBA)
This is the tentative name for the upcoming entry in the series, developed exclusively for the Wii. In an interview at E³ 2005, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess director Eiji Aonuma stated that he was assigned by Nintendo president Satoru Iwata to create a Zelda game for the upcoming platform.[1] It was later reported in the "Loose Talk" gossip column in the December 2006 issue of Game Informer that the next installment after Twilight Princess had been in deep development for approximately a year.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_Zelda_series

I'm sure I'm not the only person who said this or has thought this, but a purely Midna-based game would be neat. A prequel detailing her life in the Twilight Realm. It'd be neat to learn more about Zant, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back