Two Worlds...Anyone else thinks it looks awesome?

lucas

WiiChat Member
May 18, 2007
Canada
Being a fan of both The elder scrolls 4: Oblivion and Diablo 2, I have become very interested in getting this game because it looks like it has a lot of replay value and game length because of it's quests. Does anybody else plan on getting this game or could anybody tell me what the online gaming will be like if they know.

Yeah a while back I posted that it looked like crap it seems pretty good now

Demo = Crap

Final Version is also pretty bad..

Last edited:
Mitch, you should elaborate on why it sucks. I watched a video of the game, it looks good and seems to be a very anticipated game. Is the load times horrible...or does the game just blow? Anything like Morrowind?

to me the controls just felt clunky and that ruins games for me. i cannot get into a game that has clunky controls so i didnt play it more than 1 hour. also the fighting seemed like it was missing something. no, it wasnt a demo. my friend bought the version from england or something like that. he played it for a while but he didnt like it either

Mitch2025 said:
to me the controls just felt clunky and that ruins games for me. i cannot get into a game that has clunky controls so i didnt play it more than 1 hour. also the fighting seemed like it was missing something. no, it wasnt a demo. my friend bought the version from england or something like that. he played it for a while but he didnt like it either

The demo also had clunky controls, My Eb lent me one (good relationship with em'), tried it out and i didn't like it to much. I'd stick with Elder Scrolls 4 or even the 3rd, cause those are much better IMO.

Back