UEFA Champions League Final

-Boz- [UK]

WiiChat Member
May 22, 2009
Anyone apart from me watching the Champions League final tonight?

Manchester Utd v Barcelona

I'm in the UK, supporting Derby County, but I hope Utd win as they are representing England

Tot el camp, és un clam, som la gent blaugrana, Tant se val d'on venim, si del sud o del nord, ara estem d'acord, ara estem d'acord, una bandera ens agermana. Blaugrana al vent, un crit valent, tenim un nom el sap tothom: Barça, Barça, Baaarça!

Lewi T, I don't have a clue what you're on about but I think you support Barca :L

And yes Nav, it will be a brilliant match (hopefully, got £30 on it!)

Catalan?
I tell you, when I was in Barcelona, it took me a good few days before I realised they were all speaking Catalan. I was starting to doubt my spanish-speaking ability xD

...and I have no idea what UEFA is:p

Catalan indeed! And don't worry, it's the football tonight, which you might have guessed. UEFA is just the governing body for European football.

Too many mancs in this thread.

Lewi T, I'm not a Manc :L I'm only supporting them because they are representing England.

I'm a Derby County Ram, and also glad that Newcastle were relegated :L

-Boz- [UK];1025283 said:
Lewi T, I'm not a Manc :L I'm only supporting them because they are representing England.

I'm a Derby County Ram, and also glad that Newcastle were relegated :L

If you want man u to win tonight, you're a manc.

Barcelona all the way.
They might have knocked out Chelsea, but I'd rather see them win than Man Utd any day.

I don't want to be even considered a Manc or anything remotely near it, so I'm now officially Neutral!

Good luck to both sides!

-Boz- [UK];1025290 said:
I don't want to be even considered a Manc or anything remotely near it, so I'm now officially Neutral!

Good luck to both sides!

Neutral = Barca. Good man.

I wouldn't be seen dead wearing a Utd shirt to be honest. Most of them are glory supporting sh#t and haven't even been to a game. Fair play to the Utd supporters who actually live/come from Manchester, but the majority don't.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TEAM (Mine being Derby County). They might not be the best team in the world, but you'll get the best loyalty here at Derby, no team matches our fan base

-Boz- [UK];1025295 said:
I wouldn't be seen dead wearing a Utd shirt to be honest. Most of them are glory supporting sh#t and haven't even been to a game. Fair play to the Utd supporters who actually live/come from Manchester, but the majority don't.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TEAM (Mine being Derby County). They might not be the best team in the world, but you'll get the best loyalty here at Derby, no team matches our fan base

Exactly!

some manc said:
Haha, that's it Lewi. I hope we win tonight, not just because I'm a manc, but just to piss you off.

Typical man u 'supporter'.

some manc, basically you live in Scotland or something, and never been to a game in your life?

Back