Uk Campout?

ABC said:
...This forum should be called WiiTard instead of WiiChat.

wiitard.com is taken :sad: I checked a while ago. Its like this on most boards. You gather any group of people and there will be smart ones and there will be ones with 0 common sense.

-Bobby

LukasJr said:
why should i get there early when i have already payed for it..that is jus plain stupid dnt ya fink:cryin: i best get 1:mad:

The same reason why you are dumb enough to actually make this thread. Your asking whether or not you need to camp when you already have one preordered? And then you go and answer your own question in reply to someone jokingly saying you need to camp out? Is this one of those "attention things?"

Well, I don't know how you cherry folks in UK react in the launch but here in America, even those who preordered didn't get first shipment. The company will most likely let you know over the phone if you are receiving your unit from the first batch or not.

Lol
Try it in Manchester
Been out at about 11pm err no im wiser than that

xbandaidx said:
Well, I don't know how you cherry folks in UK react in the launch but here in America, even those who preordered didn't get first shipment. The company will most likely let you know over the phone if you are receiving your unit from the first batch or not.

That's if you preordered online as opposed to in store. He obviously preordered In store, otherwise why would he even go to the store in general.

ABC said:
What are you saying bro? Do you think before you type or just smash around on your keyboard alittle until something almost legible is typed? If he pre-ordered, he can walk right in and pick up the console that is promised to him. I can't believe there are so many stupid people on these boards. This forum should be called WiiTard instead of WiiChat.

Ouch. I was only going by what I saw on US videos of the launch where every Frigger queued up and was let in a few at a time. That doesnt look like just walking past everyone and going in to me. Looks like queueing up and being let in the store a few at a time. Ive never actually experienced a campout myself as Ive never been sad enough to have to get my new console/book/cd the minute it is released. ok? If hes going in later then yeah fine he can just wonder in.

You need to chill out a bit. Christ anyone would think your the Lord High Emperor of the world.

Last edited:
Big_Mill said:
You need to chill out a bit. Christ anyone would think your the Lord High Emperor of the world.

I am. And if he has a pre-order, there is no need to camp. It's common sense! Obviously something you are lacking.

vagrant said:
The same reason why you are dumb enough to actually make this thread. Your asking whether or not you need to camp when you already have one preordered? And then you go and answer your own question in reply to someone jokingly saying you need to camp out? Is this one of those "attention things?"
yh well some of the americans didnt get there preorder...they had to w8 till second batch...so shat up....and ''is this an attention things''? gess wot Ya mam sed that last nite:sick: Ooooooow

Big_Mill said:
Well the title of the thread is UK campout? so I was assuming he was going to campout or was thinking about it.

But anyway hes not, so no point going on about it now.

So how about you read the entire thread before making an asinine comment. He clearly stated he had a pre-order in the original post.

ABC said:
So how about you read the entire thread before making an asinine comment. He clearly stated he had a pre-order in the original post.

Also a couple of posts earlier I did say he doesnt have to. The second post was if he was going to campout to get his as soon as possible (poorly worded I know but we all make mistakes :D, well except the Lord High Emperor ;) ).

Big_Mill said:
the Lord High Emperor ;) ).

That has a nice ring to it... i0n, is it too late for me to change my user name? Now bow down to me bitches. :lol:

Back